Also i would maybe drop the basic Health pool of Heavy Assault Grenadiers early on while remaining still somewhat higher than that of standard PGrens.
Standard Pgrens can upgrade MP40´s right away when choosing the doc to give them some close combat capabilities.
If you wonder why i would still add the Heavy assault Grenadiers, here are the differences:
1. Heavy Assault Grens will still have a bit more HP per men, though standard not as much as they have right now. Thats in order to prevent that this doc gets a standalone elite infantry unit.
2. Heavy Assault Grens cap with 125% rate right at the start and later 150 % (Standard Pgrens start with less than 100% at start. WH Grens and rifles have 150% right from the start)
3. Heavy Assault Grens start with MP40 right away and 1 x STG.
4. After Weapons Package upgrade, Heavy Assault Grens can get a few more STG´s for late game while Standard Grens can purchase LMG42. So one switches more into the assault role, the second one more into the ranged combat support role.
5. Heavy Assault Grens can be deployed by the Transport Halftrack (giving it a lot more value in this particular doc).