Support Weapon Vet 3 or 4 = Set-up Time Decrease?

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Walderschmidt

Support Weapon Vet 3 or 4 = Set-up Time Decrease?

Post by Walderschmidt »

It would make sense to me that a veteran team would know how to set-up and pack-down weapons faster.

Would people be interested in veteran MGs, Mortars, PaKs (AT guns) getting a slight decrease in set-up/pack-down times with vet 3 or 4 and then 5?

I believe it would help reward intelligent placement/use of said support weapons and make them a little easier to use as time goes by.

What do you guys thing?

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

kwok
Team Member

Re: Support Weapon Vet 3 or 4 = Set-up Time Decrease?

Post by kwok »

As far as I know this isn’t possible? I never seen a teardown modifier...
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

sgtToni95

Post by sgtToni95 »

If it's doable, i like the idea

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

As kwok said - it is not possible. Starting of units values such as accuracy, HP, penetration, damage, setup/teardown times, ability cooldowns, reinforcement costs... (just about anything you can think of) are set up in different game files. Some of these values can be changed by so called "modifiers". Relic created only a certain number of modifiers - each does something specific e.g. one changes accuracy values, other penetration, other vision range, other reload times etc. but there is no modifier for changing the set up and tear down times. There is no way (at least as far as I know) to add new types of modifiers so it not possible to change it (at least not with modifiers).