US Quad HT and Jeep

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Warhawks97

Re: US Quad HT and Jeep

Post by Warhawks97 »

lunarwolf wrote:1. I was at range when I killed marder w/ quad. I was kiting so it wouldn't shoot me. it wasn't insta kill but still quick enough to do the job

2. 30 cal jeep does not do such little damage as u say. it can destroy a PE halftrack hitting it from front, side or rear

3. I didn't know about a 20mm flak killing a hellcat, imo it should not be able to do that. I am fine with 20mm flak killing light vehicles like halftracks, or m8 or anything built in that building but not a tank from tank depot.

1. Yeah, why not? when a marder is not aiming my puma or ostwind i also try to kill them then.

2. srsly..... how many bursts do you need for that? I mean i see jeeps and face jeeps all day long and it has no chance against a scout vehicle unless its 5 vs 1 or something like that.

3. Why not? Marder and Hellcats are actually no tanks. Hellcat has 18 mm armor compared to 30 mm of pumas. A 20 mm pens it quite easily actually from mid range. A cal 50 actually destroyed all HT´s and armored vehicles and is made to be able to fight also armored stuff. And just becuase something comes out of an Tank factory it shouldnt be killable by vehicles? And such as M16 can kill Marders and Pumas hellcats the axis vehicles with 28 mm and even the HT´s with stubby 75 mm can penetrate and kill shermans and M10´s. So its nothing abnormal here and the M16 vs marder is just one example of many.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

V13dweller

Re: US Quad HT and Jeep

Post by V13dweller »

The 20mm Flak can penetrate about 41mm of steel, and the Hellcat was a max of 25mm.