BETA___Two Recommendations.

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
MEFISTO

BETA___Two Recommendations.

Post by MEFISTO »

Hello guys I think 50 It's great as it is, but for balance reasons the M8 armored car should be able to upgrade the 50 call after supplay yard construction since 50cal is strong and this car with it's 30mm gun and able to plant mines is already strong in the early game.
The other think that I want to talk about is the new Luftwaffe FjR 5 Fallschirmjaegers since in the beta we are no able to deploy them with bazooka what I think it's no good because they are vulnerable vs all Allies 50cal and you can't not use them as infiltration troops behind enemies line since you have to unlock with CP the bazooka and then pay for them, they shoul keep the bazooka and unlock the smg with cp.
Let me know what do you think about it!

kwok
Team Member

Re: BETA___Two Recommendations.

Post by kwok »

I split your topic into 2. It would be great if you can edit this to only talk about the greyhound 50cal, especially both suggested changes will be buffs for axis and nerf to allies. we will likely come back to these topics as check lists. Also... apparently we "dont keep track of why we make changes" even though there is literally written proof of why we made changes (made by the majority of the community too...) so topic by topic changes helps. thanks for posting.

Personally, I think this is the right direction to make. I understand why people don't want the 50cal to change in performance since it behaves like a 50cal now. I proposed it a while ago to have the 50cal upgrade available for shermans and m8s only after building the supply yard.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

As I still hope that supply yard will be treated as a more independent building for Ressource management rather than requirement for lots of unlocks, why not making it a unlock in wsc before you can upgrade your units with it?

Perhaps the motor pool upgrade would delay it enough.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Yeah that would work too. Whatever delays the 50cal to its proper tier, id imagine somewhere between mid and late game, not early to mid as it is now.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

CGarr

Post by CGarr »

I went into more detail in the actual 20mm/37mm topic, but I think if axis had an equivalent weapon (20mm fits the role pretty well since it's present on a lot of vehicles), and if the 28mm gets a much needed change (i'll make a new topic, but I talked about this with kwok for a while and I think we came to a decent compromise), the 50 cal really wouldn't be a huge issue.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3429

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

What change does the 28 mm need?

And yes, 20 mm weapons do fine, except for the quads. But there is an independent topic about it.
Build more AA Walderschmidt