Bren on CW infantry

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.

Which ability should go away from the CW tommy squad for Bren suppression?

Don't bring in Bren Suppression
43%
Remove Vehicle Button Down
43%
Remove Other (Will update as ideas are brought up)
14%

Total votes: 7

kwok
Team Member

Bren on CW infantry

Post by kwok »

One of the things we did with other factions is add a suppression ability to all LMGs. We didn't do this for CW and plan to bring it in for units with Brens. The problem is the tommy squads have full UI so we have to get rid of something. Should we get rid of vehicle button down for suppression?

You can change your vote whenever until we make a final decision.
REMINDER: This vote isn't decision making final. We are just trying to get a sense of what the community thinks as a factor of the decision.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Re: Bren on CW infantry

Post by Warhawks97 »

Really, it's full? What's at the second ui page? Pgrens have more abilities as far as I can remember.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

The second page only shows whem you upgrade Riflenades. It could be changed to be there with a Bren upgrade too but then it would give two quite useful abilities for a single upgrade which would give more utility to this infantry type which might not be the best thing. So the question is more like "which ability would you preffer to get with Bren upgrade?"

EDIT:
Of course removing the button ability from Tommies doesn't mean the ability needs to be gone. It could be moved to Bren carriers or HMG teams or some other unit...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Dont PE Heavy assault Pgrens with lmg have suppression and vehicle button down ability at the same time?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

They can have it at the same time but not for just one weapon upgrade...it costs PE about 3x the ammo to get both at the same time.

CGarr

Post by CGarr »

MarKr wrote:They can have it at the same time but not for just one weapon upgrade...it costs PE about 3x the ammo to get both at the same time.
If there's a way to make it cheaper on PE, I'd rather see both available

TheUndying

Post by TheUndying »

I mean I can only speak as a PVE player (feel free to boo me!) but the British infantry is insanely strong with just one Bren without any suppression, so giving it suppression to the mad damage output would be a bit overkill, even for the price. :D

I do use the vehicle suppression from time to time, yes it's situational but combined with PIATs it makes taking down vehicles as infantry costly, but possible.