Luft Doc Infantry Cost vs Durability Options: pt2

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.

Luft inf cost vs durability options

Lower cost and stats, keep 6 man squads
89%
Lower cost, 5 man squads, slightly lowered defensive stats but same offensive stats
11%
Lower cost, 4 man squads, same defensive stats as current but slightly higher offensive stats to compensate for less men
No votes

Total votes: 9

CGarr

Luft Doc Infantry Cost vs Durability Options: pt2

Post by CGarr »

Here is the second poll regarding luft inf, now that the topic has been discussed in a bit more detail in these threads:

First poll (if you have new ideas, post them in the first thread so everything is in one place)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3420

Mencius's PzGren post
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3418

I am interested in seeing if anyone's opinions have changed on the matter, as the last poll was pretty evenly distributed.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Luft Doc Infantry Cost vs Durability Options: pt2

Post by kwok »

I think devs might just make a forced decision to NOT lower squad sizes for now no matter what poll results... hopefully updated Luft will reflect option 1 enough for players
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I may ask what lower stats mean?

They already got stats lowered by not having Def boost etc at default. The HP is standard elite HP and target table a bit different. They also only start with mp40 and not fg42 right away or scoped g43.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Warhawks, technically they have not... just because you’ve got a hold of some bootleg patch of Luft reworks doesn’t mean that’s the new version of the game.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.