rockets and jumbo balance problem

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Black Panther

rockets and jumbo balance problem

Post by Black Panther »

can you guys make a fast hotfix please, regarding 300mm nebels, hotchkiss and jeep calliope? right now those things just demolish everything.
if 300mm nebels is locked behind tier3 and has price of 400mp and 100muni barrage, the hotchkiss on the other hand is mobile, has 2 less rockets, but still dangerous af you don't even need to go for arty doctrine, when you can just go TH with it. and this shit actually acting better than double jeep rocket, that is acting more like a support weapon killer because infantry can easily escape the barrage as soon as it will start
but aoe of axis rockets are just having so much wipe potential so its redicilous, whatever squad you make, retreat or not one rocket that lands near just will wipe your shit and this is only for 75 muni, I believe????
those are game breakers, I really want u guys to fix it asap because the game currently unplayable with it
and regarding 300mm nebel in se doctrine, its no doctrinal and actually has a lot more use than a cp-locked mobile arty tanks you ask why? i tell you - 6 rokets of doom that has so much aoe and bad accuracy so wherever it lands its just wipes anything, from empty support weapons to infantry even dealing huge damage to vehicles so why you need to unlock cp hotwizers when you can just totally inflict huge mp damage on infantry army and supress vehicles so when they recover you could just barrage them again??? 100fuel for 100 muni exchange making it actually even worse
right now game is just full of abuses

ps: jumbo 75mm is not playable somehow pzf2 with ap rounds and ambushed stugs has more stable chances to penetrate it, than a tiger.
tank costs for 600mp 80 fuel, what is the reason of it if any ambushed or special ammo units can easy kill it?

Warhawks97

Re: rockets and jumbo balance problem

Post by Warhawks97 »

Black Panther wrote:can you guys make a fast hotfix please, regarding 300mm nebels, hotchkiss and jeep calliope? right now those things just demolish everything.
if 300mm nebels is locked behind tier3 and has price of 400mp and 100muni barrage, the hotchkiss on the other hand is mobile, has 2 less rockets, but still dangerous af you don't even need to go for arty doctrine, when you can just go TH with it. and this shit actually acting better than double jeep rocket, that is acting more like a support weapon killer because infantry can easily escape the barrage as soon as it will start
but aoe of axis rockets are just having so much wipe potential so its redicilous, whatever squad you make, retreat or not one rocket that lands near just will wipe your shit and this is only for 75 muni, I believe????
those are game breakers, I really want u guys to fix it asap because the game currently unplayable with it.

and regarding 300mm nebel in se doctrine, its no doctrinal and actually has a lot more use than a cp-locked mobile arty tanks you ask why? i tell you - 6 rokets of doom that has so much aoe and bad accuracy so wherever it lands its just wipes anything, from empty support weapons to infantry even dealing huge damage to vehicles so why you need to unlock cp hotwizers when you can just totally inflict huge mp damage on infantry army and supress vehicles so when they recover you could just barrage them again??? 100fuel for 100 muni exchange making it actually even worse
right now game is just full of abuses
Things were worse and i think it got fixed to some extend. The ranges of nebels and rocket arty got lowered, requirments increased (Hotchkiss was once very early available with rockets), limits added (not long ago you had multiple of these things), ammo upkeep added, barrage costs increased. The usage drastically decreased i would say. They are deadly, yes, but i would say its ok. I would first wait untill PE gets reworked and perhaps these units are somehow affected as well (CP unlock, whatever).
The nebel is btw 210 mm and its AoE full wipe capabilties got decreased as well as damage to tanks decreased when hitting close to them.

ps: jumbo 75mm is not playable somehow pzf2 with ap rounds and ambushed stugs has more stable chances to penetrate it, than a tiger.
tank costs for 600mp 80 fuel, what is the reason of it if any ambushed or special ammo units can easy kill it?
Its front armor got improved. But lot can be attributed perhaps to the missing side/rear armor or poor rear armor stats of jumbos. Even 50 mm guns have i think a 100% pen chance to pen it. So you might end up getting penetrated easily even when the shot comes from an area in front of the tank.
I already mentioned it a lot but it hasnt got addressed yet.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Black Panther

Post by Black Panther »

the problem is its probably going to last for another 1.5 month while beta changes will go live, but majority of players are still playing the 517 version of the game where you just have to abuse rockets for each side to not share the same fate.
i remeber me with friends just was playing only th and making 2-3 hotchkiss with mininukes, reinforcing every ammo point. resulting in destroying whole infantry army and rushing with elite pz4 h and elite infantry. the amount of elitness in pe is just redicilious high if you know how to handle units that could go totally wild.
the situation is not really ok because rocket in a barrage flying everywhere so it usually lands in needed circle, far behind lines and on flanks to kill guys in trenches, spotters, those units who are healing on repairing tanks behind the front in safe place...those nukes really need to have a hotfix in 517

some abilities like firestorm or sector artillery are just hiding in big shadow when comparing to those nukes that are twice cheaper.
i would just compare whole PE faction effectiveness by having rocket units.
its like rushing hotwizers in def doctrine, getting so much exp to get huge advantage of enemy so I adopted few build orders from those abuses.
SE:
1. rush for SE nebels, get huge amount of exp by barraging infantry, rush 750mp firefly call-in on the resources that you just saved by inflicting so much damage on the enemy and doing basically nothing on your front, when the firefly comes enemy will just have stupid 75mm shermans or churchills with ap only, while rolling out SS squad
2. TH, despite their defensive nature, they are even more dangerous, mobile 4 mininukes with awesome spam capabilities, allows you to have same exp flow and rushing you for the PZ4 H with expierienced crews and zimmerit upgrade, while making SS squad with sniper and double mg. so much agressive with so awesome units, while having a back up of jagdpanthers in case if you fail to end game in 15 minutes
3. Inf alone or with CW player coordination. did it with figree. spammed with double calliope jeep, killing every support weapon in sight, while he was spamming with cromwells that had F1 racing speed turned on. enemy blitzkrieged to death if they just didn't make preventive double TD, which would be even in doubt, since getting constantly harrassed by jeep rockets requries you to spend huge amounts of MP to replace losses (but still not that high as nebels or hotchkiss)

and just combine that if teams were premade with agreeing on coordinated abuses

even a luft just a big nonsense comparing to those two doctrines, making choice of three doctrines, of what you suspect, who can deal even more an unneeded overkill.
luft 125muni strafe? joke comparing to rockets. inf offmap arty barrage? joke comparing to rockets 100muni barrage. only big tom in case of heavy tanks and us air raid is somewhat could be effective, but anyway they are 200muni price and locked behind huge cooldown, while you can build two of nebelwerfers for non-stoppable barrages

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

What version are you playing man?

No single player can get more than two hotchkiss.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL