Blitzkrieg Doctrine Grenadier MP40 Stats

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
kwok
Team Member

Re: Blitzkrieg Doctrine Grenadier MP40 Stats

Post by kwok »

Bump.
If no further discussion, we will probably do the following:
-update the stormtroopers to have a standard load out of 1stg and 5 mp40s
-update grenadiers to reduce in cost (around 360).
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

kwok wrote:Bump.
If no further discussion, we will probably do the following:
-update the stormtroopers to have a standard load out of 1stg and 5 mp40.
for all then? Those coming from houses and HT?
-update grenadiers to reduce in cost (around 360).
Any news about K98 stats? Will they remain?

Coz for 360 MP the current gren K98 stats are quite brutal, bypassing Enfield commandos by a lot. They are shredding stuff into pieces and often not even allowing that a gunfight really starts.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Warhawks97 wrote:for all then? Those coming from houses and HT?
There was the suggestion for keeping the ones from HT with Kar98 and the ones from ability (from buildings) with close range loadout but only one person for it. So it is as kwok said - if noone else has further comments to it then majority of people were for the short range loadouts from the start.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Fine for me. I mean in the long run they end up in full stg loadout anyway. Also most or all special units coming out this way. Infiltration Rangers, 82nd, Reg5 in future as it seems, Sappers, combat engis, Sten commandos. So why not? Most of the time they are used for attacks and charges and urban fights. In think its a good decision. You get an attack squad without having to spend ammo first which in turn helps to throw more nades and grenade bundles.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

MarKr wrote:
There was the suggestion for keeping the ones from HT with Kar98 and the ones from ability (from buildings) with close range loadout but only one person for it. So it is as kwok said - if noone else has further comments to it then majority of people were for the short range loadouts from the start.
I want the option to build either or, from the halftrack, to be honest.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Warhawks97 wrote:Fine for me. I mean in the long run they end up in full stg loadout anyway. Also most or all special units coming out this way. Infiltration Rangers, 82nd, Reg5 in future as it seems, Sappers, combat engis, Sten commandos. So why not? Most of the time they are used for attacks and charges and urban fights. In think its a good decision. You get an attack squad without having to spend ammo first which in turn helps to throw more nades and grenade bundles.
Sure, but many of the units you mentioned are simply meant to be close range units, usually meant for urban fights because there is no real quality substitution for that role in given doctrine (Armor doc has only riflemen which need to be upgraded with SMGs first, RE has absolutely nothing except for their Sappers) and the other mentioned units are speciliazed close range infantry but in that doctrine is also some specialied long range infantry available (Enfield commandos, Rangers with Garands, Gebirgs). With pure close range equipment for Storms there will only be Volks/Grens for long range combat and Grens might (no promises) get weaker. You said yourself that Grens with Kar98 often beat opponent before fight even begins and Storms have currently the same weapon and are also more durable. So keeping more possible loadouts provides more options. But I'm only pointing at possible drawbacks of that decision, if players feel that long range Storms are not needed and want pure close range Storms, I don't really have a problem with that either.

CGarr

Post by CGarr »

Walderschmidt wrote:
MarKr wrote:
I want the option to build either or, from the halftrack, to be honest.

Wald
Same here

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

Ill be ok with wathever of two, i don't mind to get fully assault weapons on storms if im getting reworked cheaper greens to support on far distances.