Early Tiger Discussion

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Walderschmidt

Early Tiger Discussion

Post by Walderschmidt »

So apparently you can reinforce inf around the early Tiger:
Took a community suggestion here to address the constant question that comes up: “what’s the point of the early version of the Tiger?”
-Infantry can now reinforce around the early version of Tiger tank
And then Warhawks said and I quote:
Warhawks97 wrote: :shock:

Well, i know you want to give players reason to use this one. But i think thats a feature that should only be held by the very specialized Churchill Infantry tank. I think the tigers were just fine. Costing less than pershings and quite early accessable now. We should have gathered ideas in a brainstorm topic about what the tiger should be able of.
So I made this handy dandy thread.

Whatchall think?

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

mofetagalactica

Re: Early Tiger Discussion

Post by mofetagalactica »

I think it wasn't needed, its just a cool feature that if its stays or not i don't care.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

It shouldnt have it to be honest. Its not an infantry tank like churchills that are supposed to "crawl" along with infantry.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Black Panther

Post by Black Panther »

It's not really what I good understand of H1. Good advantage of it, that you didn't need to upgrade already built T4 for building tiger E, which is redicilious.

CGarr

Post by CGarr »

It's usually fun to have more utility on a unit but I'm impartial to whether the ability stays or not, most of the doctrine's problems reside with its lack of (good) combat inf, the tanks are fine, borderline OP in the beta with how bad airstrikes and medium arty are against tanks but I heard that air rocketstrike is being addressed and longtoms exist if an inf doc player absolutely needs to kill something.