re balance game toward germans

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Jalis

re balance game toward germans

Post by Jalis »

Hi

It seems, some complain, axis fan boys are silent these days. Some could even say, patch give more to allies than axis.

I have a suggestion to balance game in order to give fair chance to axis. However I will not inflict you a long speech. a short video, less than 2 mm, will be more efficient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16V3NKFnUhg

Have a good day.

V13dweller

Re: re balance game toward germans

Post by V13dweller »

I agree with this entirely, Jalis once against has saved the game for future generations.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

LOLz!! :D

Wake

Post by Wake »

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt...

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

Reich secret weapon is second degree humour, but I think you 'd already see it like that.

anyway main goal was just to make laugh. Nothing bad here.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Will be added in next patch.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

It could be implemented instead of Neblers as an early game arty...HoweverI would limit it to one at time since it might be a bit too strong if more are built.
Hard to say...maybe we should make a poll about this first...

:lol:

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

:lol:

lunarwolf

Post by lunarwolf »

completely agree with OP.

every single Axis unit has been nerfed from MG42 to tanks.

but that wasn't enough! let's make ally tanks a lot stronger to the point where a Sherman (with sandbags and not even a speed penalty) is more like a Panther and can chew P4 without breaking a sweat, while nerfing Panthers or removing them from half the docs(esp PE Luft Panther - it's a joke). don't even get me started on the Tiger. was feared tank during WW2, in this mod it's more like bring it on.

still not enough! let's remove KHC just because we feel like it. nevermind that RAF Para are the most OP unit in game; 7 man, can reinforce anywhere and comes with all the toys for free. let's just overlook that and remove KHC for some bullshit reason.

wait there's more. lets make ally tanks even cheaper, reduce upkeep while increasing Axis. oh and let's reduce ammo costs for ally arty while we increase it for Axis

and to top it off let's make the cheap 30 cal jeep pin down inf (yet motorcycle or schwim cant!) and to top it off let's increase the damage where it shreds my PE AT halftrack while I sit there and miss shots (this happens regularly now)

this mod has been hijacked by ally fanboys. I miss Xali's management of his mod

wonder what is in the next patch? a Fat Boy A bomb?

rant over

Ivelios

Post by Ivelios »

10 Knights Cross Holders out of 10
- guy who might be descended from a nazi escapee

Definitely a solid 9/10, and not JUST because we got paid a lot to say it... ok maybe... wait, do people still take us seriously what the fu-
- ignz (<--- totally avoided a copyright issue, right?)

Finally, something to even the playing field
- actual german CoH fanboys who never stop complaining and took this thread seriously

Pretty funny, good one
- me

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

@lunarwolf;
I am honestly a kind of an Axis fanboy and frankly I say it as several players already know... If u check out the replays branch specifically those games which have been uploaded by me, u will clearly find out how ur claim about that the Tiger tank is made too weak in Bk mod.. is completely false! Just a Vet2 Tiger is simply a much valuable unit.

And if u look back to the previous topics, u will discover that actually me was the one who mainly managed and encouraged for this new patch released by publishing the topic "Clear demands." myself although that I usually favor the Axis as I said.. but now let me say it again and again; Although that as u can obviously see the change log seem to be somehow favoring the Allies, I can still confirm that these changes were overall necessary for the game balance and will definitely not harm the Axis anyways!

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

I wasn't sure if lunarwolf was joking, but after I saw him mention changes which... like... didn't happen? :) or changes which were made when Xalibur WAS there, then I was sure its a joke.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Wolf wrote:I wasn't sure if lunarwolf was joking, but after I saw him mention changes which... like... didn't happen? :) or changes which were made when Xalibur WAS there, then I was sure its a joke.

so he is joking? He must because he says that schwimmwagen and bikes have no suppression. They suppression is pretty good.

And commandos and SAS..... They had been much stronger once..... Just saying that devs nerfed smoke and increased reinforce cost by a lot for commandos and SAS. So lunarwolf. And KcH.. i think most agree that the new cheaper grens with incendiary nades are much better as the old KcH.

I am asking me if lunar ever played pvp with commandos or shermans.
Build more AA Walderschmidt