Firefly vs Crocodile

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
speeddemon02

Firefly vs Crocodile

Post by speeddemon02 »

I just played a game where the scorched earth firefly consistently would 1 shot my CW crocodile. I would have veterancy of 2 with the inside commander being 3, but gave up on the unit as my comets lasted 2 hits. Is it just me or is this weird or is is it set up that way?

Warhawks97

Re: Firefly vs Crocodile

Post by Warhawks97 »

speeddemon02 wrote:I just played a game where the scorched earth firefly consistently would 1 shot my CW crocodile. I would have veterancy of 2 with the inside commander being 3, but gave up on the unit as my comets lasted 2 hits. Is it just me or is this weird or is is it set up that way?

These Beutetanks are weird. I tried for example many Times to beat this axis 76 mm sherman with vet 2 e8+sandbags+vet 3 commander and HVAP but for some reasons the axis 76 is usually the winner. I dont know why. Even when my e8 makes the first shot. Its probably because there is a highly experienced and better trained german sherman crew that knows how to use shermans effectively better as allied tankers do. Those Beutetanks tanks are freaking weird.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

V13dweller

Re: Firefly vs Crocodile

Post by V13dweller »

I find the Beutepanzer Sherman M4A3 76 bounces against enemy Sherman 76'ers about the same.