For more pvp in bk

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Shanks

For more pvp in bk

Post by Shanks »

can you make the AI ​​stronger? ... I speak in the strategic sense, so that players think more to be able to win and not just spam AT and machine guns vs. AI, the idea would be to encourage players to play pvp .... but is it possible for developers to make an AI similar to a mid-level player in BK?

People would not normally bother losing against AI, and the best thing about it would be that they could learn to use the units decently ... could you please give me an answer?

Shanks

Re: For more pvp in bk

Post by Shanks »

Dev?....Is it possible? ... I saw many other games with a good level of AI

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Don’t think anyone on the team currently has the skills to do so. It’s possible but not by me at least.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Shanks wrote:can you make the AI ​​stronger? ... I speak in the strategic sense, so that players think more to be able to win and not just spam AT and machine guns vs. AI, the idea would be to encourage players to play pvp .... but is it possible for developers to make an AI similar to a mid-level player in BK?

People would not normally bother losing against AI, and the best thing about it would be that they could learn to use the units decently ... could you please give me an answer?

Even in major turn strategies AIs usually getting buffed only by cheating

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Ok, Thanks for answering