Vampyre

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Viper

Re: Vampyre

Post by Viper »

Warhawks97 wrote:1. I think markr explained that speed might not be the biggest factor. Slowing it down too much would make them again usless against vehicles.

but i explained projectile speeds affect accuracy and hit chances. and thats maybe why the accuracy is 100% now.

Warhawks97 wrote:And so we would pay too much for too little again. Its not that US already pays a fucking high price for stickies which often do nothing at all. Just yesterday i had to put three of them on a nashorn to stop it from escaping and it was far away from being dead.

if the price is too much. the cost can be lower. but no reason to make it op to justify the current price.

Warhawks97

Re: Vampyre

Post by Warhawks97 »

I can agree in this matter Vampire.

anyway, back on topic.

I made a vampire test. I put it in the center of "High Valley" and i could detect units from one side of the map to the other. So if you place it to the mid center, the enemie has no chance to deploy recons or on any side of the flank at the line of the Vampire.

It spots further than a krad does. And it requires nothing, i could get it right away. it doesnt even cost fuel lol and is cheaper than a schwimmwagen.If your frontline is close to the enemie sector, its also quite easy to steal a few ressources. The enemie captured mid and i could still get ressources from it.
Build more AA Walderschmidt