Ranger Captain

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Beast Slayer

Ranger Captain

Post by Beast Slayer »

Can you give this unit heroic charge after it reach vet 1 same as it is with Lieutenant instead of the force retreat ability? FR will be removed or reworked later on anyway and available only for terror doc as I heard so I think its a good idea. Also it will be thematically more fitting then the Darth Vaders mind trick to FR squads as the "evil" germans do right now. What do you think?

Warhawks97

Re: Ranger Captain

Post by Warhawks97 »

agreed. Like the ranger idea.

I also want to bring back an idea:
Can we make inf doc captain becoming a three men squad and available from the ranger truck as well? Currently all inf focused docs have some sort of "better officer" unit. BK stormtrooper have leader squad, AB has AB leader squad, PE has always a nice 3 men squad with passive camo, grenades and stg, Commandos have a captain that can at least hide.
Just inf doc lacks a "frontline usable "officer unit.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Beast Slayer

Re: Ranger Captain

Post by Beast Slayer »

Warhawks97 wrote:I also want to bring back an idea:
Can we make inf doc captain becoming a three men squad and available from the ranger truck as well? Currently all inf focused docs have some sort of "better officer" unit. BK stormtrooper have leader squad, AB has AB leader squad, PE has always a nice 3 men squad with passive camo, grenades and stg, Commandos have a captain that can at least hide.
Just inf doc lacks a "frontline usable "officer unit.

Makes sense. If a doctrine focus on infantry then why not to have some kind of higher tier leader squad? It would put more emphasis on the infantry play. I hope this will be implemented in the near future.