Double AT grenade and Gammon bomb rework

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Beast Slayer

Double AT grenade and Gammon bomb rework

Post by Beast Slayer »

Considering that its nearly impossible to throw second AT grenade or Gammon bomb in competitive matches ( short range and big delay between each throw ) wouldnt it be better if these abilities was reworked to be more useful? I had ability similar to the grenade assault in mind where you throw all grenades in rapid succession. Of course it would be capped to max 2 grenades/bombs as it is now. This would increase the chance to kill armored vehicles or light tanks ( preferably with damaged/destroyed engine ) fast before sustaining too much damage mainly if you combine this ability with sprint. This rework can also fix the glitched throwing animation ( which is present even in vanilla CoH ) for the second grenade which currently plague both abilities because grenade assault do not have such animation problem. Do you like this idea and is it even possible to make it work this way?

Viper

Re: Double AT grenade and Gammon bomb rework

Post by Viper »

you mean 2 soldiers will throw 2 grenades at the same time? good idea. i like it. and i think it's possible. because rangers have "volley grenades" and they can throw many grenades at once. stormtroops and german paratroopers can already do this too.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Double AT grenade and Gammon bomb rework

Post by kwok »

If I can remember, it’s either everyone in the squad throws or one throws unfortunately. Unless you use SCAr to do it, but that might add complexity and not sure how much it’d impact chances of desync/crashes. I look to others to correct my understanding or find another solution.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.