nebel 150 mm or 210 mm

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Shanks

nebel 150 mm or 210 mm

Post by Shanks »

the dispersion of nebel is very big (terror or SE) ,Increased AoE does not compensate the nerf... could be reduced a little? ... has double penalization, is slower to fall and has more dispersion, it does not seem fair.compared with the jeep with US missiles that can make all your troops run, even kill a whole unit of a single missile and if we talk about the caliope (armor doc), I could say that it shoots for a long time and does a lot of damage to the German tanks ... so, a little balance please?

Warhawks97

Re: nebel 150 mm or 210 mm

Post by Warhawks97 »

you talk about both weapons?

They have a clear damage advantage over the calliope, esspecially in terms of AoE. The damage for a direct hit is 150 damage max for calli vs 270 damge of the 150 mm nebler. And beyond that the damage advantage is even more in favour of nebler.

However calli has somehow a "direct hit AoE" of 3 range which means scroing a direct hit is a lot more likely with calli.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

That's my point, it does not help you to do 270 damage if you do not hit anything, besides the caliope is a huge rain of rockets, which means ... much more effective

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Shanks wrote:That's my point, it does not help you to do 270 damage if you do not hit anything, besides the caliope is a huge rain of rockets, which means ... much more effective

1-2 hits of that huge rockets are usually means squad wiped, so be calm big boy

The New BK Champion

Post by The New BK Champion »

1-2 hits of caliope wipe squads as well.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Shanks wrote:That's my point, it does not help you to do 270 damage if you do not hit anything, besides the caliope is a huge rain of rockets, which means ... much more effective

sorry, i have to correct myself. I have different files over different versions saved on my pc. The latest patch fixed the calliope large direct hit zone. Its direct hit zone should be "1" now as well. So in all regards, calli missiles are far weaker.

if they hit well they still kill a guy outright, dont get me wrong, but the chance to score such a direct hit isnt higher.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

The New BK Champion wrote:1-2 hits of caliope wipe squads as well.

nebler rocket itself has a very big AOE, it doesn't even need to hit directly in model to score the hit like the caLLiope

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Warhawks97 wrote:

sorry, i have to correct myself. I have different files over different versions saved on my pc. The latest patch fixed the calliope large direct hit zone. Its direct hit zone should be "1" now as well. So in all regards, calli missiles are far weaker.

if they hit well they still kill a guy outright, dont get me wrong, but the chance to score such a direct hit isnt higher.

the caliope can eliminate a complete squadron with a single missile, and they fall very fast, they can also destroy tanks with damage, so you have a 70% chance of doing great damage to the Germans, in my experience, unlike the nebel that it falls slower than a turtle with a huge dispersion, it does not cause significant damage in 70% of the cases, also in my experience ...

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Shanks wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:

the caliope can eliminate a complete squadron with a single missile, and they fall very fast, they can also destroy tanks with damage, so you have a 70% chance of doing great damage to the Germans, in my experience, unlike the nebel that it falls slower than a turtle with a huge dispersion, it does not cause significant damage in 70% of the cases, also in my experience ...

Don't make me laugh hahaah every body here knows that Germans rockets make much more damage than Caliope rockets (stupa, hotsky, nevel, I think opel too) also when you realize that the Caliope is shooting yuo can run away and you have a big chance to survive while the rockets are hitting the ground, but when stupa, hotsky shoot or 210 nevel and the rocket fall by your infatry, they are done( wipe down /RIP\) so Caliope is fine.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Yes, definitely the caliope is good, what is wrong are the nebel that do not hit anything and gives you too much time to flee ..... no one was talking about the stupa ... why do you mention it? hahajhaa

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

He probably meant walking stuka.

More time to react? A direct barrage from Nebel doesn't gives you more time and the chance to wipe a squad in a hit is higher due to much stronger aoe.