Doctrine Rework Survey

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Viper

Re: Doctrine Rework Survey

Post by Viper »

PanzerFather wrote:Me and a Friend tried a 1v1 where we tested units, we recorded it and it will soon be realised on youtube.

who is that friend? because when you say youtube. only 1 person comes to our mind. is it Tiger1996 who tested with you? or you mean somebody else?

Mr.FeministDonut wrote:Tiger and Pershing considered to be in one tier

i think this is the problem. tigers and pershings are not supposed to be on the same tier. pershing is 1945 tank. tiger1 is 1942 tank. 3 years difference. pershing should be always stronger. but tigers should always be earlier.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Yeah, also it should be limited to one, since Tiger were a lot limited on Western front, unlike the Panthers, which mass production went in good numbers to Normandy

Viper

Post by Viper »

tigers in bk mod are already limited i think. and the pershing and panthers are not.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Oh well, forget about Panzerfather... He has no idea of how to use tanks.

If you go JP vs Pershing one on one, yes, perhaps Pershing can win due to the higher rate of fire.
But JP. If both use basic ammo, JP has more than twice the chance to pen pershing as pershing to pen JP. If both have AP active, the chance for JP is almost twice as high (116,5% vs 55,5%).

The JP has more range and is able to knock out any allied tank from ambush.

In terms of vehicles: The sdkfz 234 with 20 mm is the most cost effective of all. Good armor, speed, aa capabilties, good vs inf and vehicles. Idk what bullshit this panzerfather is talking about.

Anyway... he is just another poor guy that makes 1 vs 1 unit comparision without comparing capabilties of a unit that might not matter in a direct one vs one head on engagment. He is comparing apples with..... well... with something that is not even natural.... with cars or skyscrapers...
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Warhawks97 wrote: Idk what bullshit this panzerfather is talking about.

Hahhahahaha, this is bullying :geek:

They should be kinder to the people who come to the forum to express their ideas, maybe one day panzerfather be the champion of bk ..... Also, just for this reason I told tiger 1996 a long time ago, to make tutorials how to play bk in steam, but he need help from professional bk players, for example if someone made a good move in pvp could record that fragment in which he made that movement and send it to Osmar, and he would be responsible for making the comment , or something like that, if you have time to do it too, so there would even be more propaganda of bk in steam, although I do not know if you can do such a thing ... just a thought

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

If he tells me JP bounces from pershing... idk, ive never seen it ever and in stats its impossible. simple as that. Thats what i call BS.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Hi everyone,

Here is the first draft of the survey results I promised. I tried to take all the results and put them together. This is only a draft, I wanted to work on it more but I've gotten so busy in life that I thought I should just show you all now even if it's unfinished. This is just a balance assessment, the dev team is still talking about which direction to take the reworks.

BK Balance proposals.pdf
(206.99 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.