Pershings Are Ghey - Angry Rant

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Walderschmidt

Pershings Are Ghey - Angry Rant

Post by Walderschmidt »

FYI.

Aimtime constantly resets or feels like. It'll get the first shot on a tank, said tank will get second shot, then Pershing will skip its second shot.

Still can't HE buildings I know the enemy is in without my fucking tanks driving to wall the wall of the building because they wanna fuck the windows with the tank barrels (how they enjoy it is beyong me - it's like a hotdog in a hallway).

Still won't fucking shoot when I want them to.

Shoot!

Nope.

Shoot!

Nope.

Hotchkiss rounds still fuck my tank up even if they don't hit it. But allied arty is properly useless against axis tanks (save direct hits).

Frustrating. As a former Wehraboo, when I play as allies, I sometimes wonder why I still play this mod.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Shanks

Re: Pershings Are Ghey - Angry Rant

Post by Shanks »

the allies are strong and a lot ... only the disgusting hotchkiss is wrong now, and apparently it's still the same thing in version 5.1.6, that's frustrating.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Play the goshdarn beta if you’re still crying about the hodgekiss
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I took another look at the HE shots. I think I have fixed it now so all tanks should be able to fire it at buildings. Will be part of the next beta.

EDIT: It seems I celebrated a bit too early. The problem is still there, still looking for a solution :/

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

MarKr wrote:I took another look at the HE shots. I think I have fixed it now so all tanks should be able to fire it at buildings. Will be part of the next beta.

EDIT: It seems I celebrated a bit too early. The problem is still there, still looking for a solution :/

Any progress on this?

Nowadays, I just Direct control tanks to shoot at buildings.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL