Well way to go with removing Knight's Cross.

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
smsteger89

Well way to go with removing Knight's Cross.

Post by smsteger89 »

Sarcasm. Fuck you for doing it. They were easily my favorite Wehrmacht unit and I loved using them. I thought this mod was about realism, not multiplayer balance. What a fucking joke. Your mod has lost a ton of my respect. Who actually REMOVES the Knight's Cross? Seriously? You might as well remove all the other power units too.

I can't believe you guys actually did that. I don't even care how much hate I get. Screw you guys and your mod. I've been playing this mod for a long time and it was always fun but doing something like this is just stupid. The Knight's Cross is the cornerstone of the Terror Doctrine and really the Wehrmacht too. Tigers, Flak 88s, and Knight's Cross. That's the Wehrmacht. Are you going to remove Paratroopers too? They're stupid strong as well but I don't see them gone.

alexandertheaverage

Re: Well way to go with removing Knight's Cross.

Post by alexandertheaverage »

well.. you could use an older version of the mod to get KCH back.

but as for future versions, i don't think there's going to be a reverse in direction on a change like this which people have seemed to approve.
you can find old versions here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/blitzkrieg/downloads.

hope it helps.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Sarcasm. Fuck you for doing it. They were easily my favorite Wehrmacht unit and I loved using them. I thought this mod was about realism, not multiplayer balance. What a fucking joke. Your mod has lost a ton of my respect. Who actually REMOVES the Knight's Cross? Seriously? You might as well remove all the other power units too.

I can't believe you guys actually did that. I don't even care how much hate I get. Screw you guys and your mod. I've been playing this mod for a long time and it was always fun but doing something like this is just stupid. The Knight's Cross is the cornerstone of the Terror Doctrine and really the Wehrmacht too. Tigers, Flak 88s, and Knight's Cross. That's the Wehrmacht. Are you going to remove Paratroopers too? They're stupid strong as well but I don't see them gone.

You forgot tag "sarcasm off" :D

Yes, it is hard for all of us that we can no longer roll over tons of infantry with one or, god-forbid, two infantry squads who have heroic critical thanks to which they can pull off sh*t which even Rambo or Chucku Norris couldn't dream of.
Also the replacement of Grenadiers who can equip 6 MP44s and have reduced supression work fine.

Why shoud paratroopers be removed?

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Terror actually only won by removing it, masses of Grens with cheap and fast reinforcement, fire nades, mp44 for free, twice faster vet. up in compare to knights and finally nebel VT ( which is actually nearly useless after double nerf, cooldown time increase and limiting from 5 to just 2, 2 nebels cant even destroy an mg nest, what to say about 17 pounder emplacement or tank, but still, not that bad for 35 ammo + thankfully we got normal stuka damage, its really good) what do you need more? The terror is good enough now, just propohanda have to be cheaper and goliaf production unlock must be changed to booby traps for volks/grens.(its a doctrine specific feature in all factions: usa inf, cw raf, pe se, exactly the same must be for WE, moreover it perfectly fits terror conception).

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Havent laughed so much for long. You talk about realism and want KcH? Think and then write. PLS!

Markr did point it out and i guess you never even tried using any other unit than kch. You must be one of those who double kch+ 6 nebler and more and doing hit/run/nebler all day long. I always preferd stormtooper as they became stronger, more flexible and cheaper in late game than silly kch. KcH were predictable.. they came and gone all few mins. Now, as sukin said, the terror won by gren buff and cost reduction. They do vet faster as kch, they are more, cheaper and faster reinforced as kch and so on. Teror is pushing better and more continuously than ever before. Note that kch had always been a very long issue and we got dozens of topics demanding rework/removal of this extremly super unrealistic vcoh super ramboo squad. Change your style and strategy.... war isnt about super heroes..... you should watch less ramboo and chuck norris movies. They are not realistic at all.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 03 Feb 2015, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

V13dweller

Post by V13dweller »

I just wish they got a more Prestigious looking model, a Terror Unique uniform, like with an Iron Cross, or other awards on them.

SteamID_razelazz

Post by SteamID_razelazz »

smsteger89 wrote:I thought this mod was about realism, not multiplayer balance.

I hope you realize that Knights Cross Holders squads was never a thing in the real German military.

Fall Barbarossa

Post by Fall Barbarossa »

Warhawks97 wrote:Havent laughed so much for long. You talk about realism and want KcH? Think and then write. PLS!

Markr did point it out and i guess you never even tried using any other unit than kch. You must be one of those who double kch+ 6 nebler and more and doing hit/run/nebler all day long. I always preferd stormtooper as they became stronger, more flexible and cheaper in late game than silly kch. KcH were predictable.. they came and gone all few mins. Now, as sukin said, the terror won by gren buff and cost reduction. They do vet faster as kch, they are more, cheaper and faster reinforced as kch and so on. Teror is pushing better and more continuously than ever before. Note that kch had always been a very long issue and we got dozens of topics demanding rework/removal of this extremly super unrealistic vcoh super ramboo squad. Change your style and strategy.... war isnt about super heroes..... you should watch less ramboo and chuck norris movies. They are not realistic at all.

hahaha... I for one use terror now that there are no KcH!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Guys calm down^^

He even wrote that it is just Sarcasm. ;)

But as said, Terror really got more dangerous with their Grens, but at least they can't run through several MGs. Oh wait... Yes they can!
Allies MGs are a joke.