Most balance problems

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
mofetagalactica

Most balance problems

Post by mofetagalactica »

Please peopple i know that everyone wants to win doing almost anithing and stupid shit like using the most op stuff wich most of the time is thanks to small maps where you dont have enought space to scatter your units to avoid and fight overly strong units and artillery like jagdz sp's priests, etc.

All of your problems can be saved by playing on really big maps crossing the rin for example (if someones dares to fix this map and remove the river would be an excelent 3v3 map with enought space to avoid op stuff), even goodwood its a good 2v2/3v3 map max,there are sooo many good "4v4" maps that can be modified and fixed to be a 3v3, so yeah i know a lot of players aren't well enought to control many units at times in diferent parts of the map so they preffer to have a small map and have an easy control over the units, but this is what creates op units and non countereable tactics, wrong choices, etc.

Don't be afraid to try this afterall that was the devs have said every fucking time that we argue about some balancing issues.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Most balance problems

Post by kwok »

thank. fucking. you.

i'll try working on crossing the rhine. i'm not as experienced in it. i'm also trying to work on a map pack with walder, but never got the time or mood tbh.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Walderschmidt

Re: Most balance problems

Post by Walderschmidt »

Yes please! Yes YES YES YES YES YES - moar three v three and two v twos.

This game was built for those (and to a smaller extent 1v1s on small maps back when ranges were small).

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL