Scott

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Warhawks97

Scott

Post by Warhawks97 »

Does anyone know whats this unit good for? Its very good as long range anti light vehicle unit but it sucks badly vs inf. Even with vet 2 and vet 2 commander that thing hits the dirt hitting miles away from the actual target. And that not just from max range but also schreck range. That thing as poor accuracy and insane scatter.

Perhaps anyone takes a look on it.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Scott

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I would give the Scott 65 range (instead of 70) and barrage ability with a range of 100 or something, it should hit as good as Airborne 75mm howitzers.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I take it over shermans for the range sometimes. I use it supportive to counter early AT guns and sometimes late game as a more mobile alternative against anti tank infantry. I'm against more barrage abilities right now until arty is comfortably balanced.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

It's actually a beast if you use it right.

G
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

the STUH dosn't hit any shit neiter

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

kwok wrote:I take it over shermans for the range sometimes. I use it supportive to counter early AT guns and sometimes late game as a more mobile alternative against anti tank infantry. I'm against more barrage abilities right now until arty is comfortably balanced.

If it would hit. I was following a heavy AT gun (he didnt notice i am following) and made 4 shots from pretty much all distances. Only when i stood very close on it i scored a hit which didnt kill the crew. If he would have been smart he just had to turn arround his gun. The only good shot it made was from middle ranges against infantry in a trench. But everything else failed so badly. I put a commander inside and used it as artillery call in unit with some success but even with full vet and full vet tank commander it didnt do a shit against schreck squads.

Tiger1996 wrote:I would give the Scott 65 range (instead of 70) and barrage ability with a range of 100 or something, it should hit as good as Airborne 75mm howitzers.

doesnt sound bad. Making it like this even 60 range would be good if it would hit something.

Walderschmidt wrote:It's actually a beast if you use it right.

G

one scott got an engine shot and enemie inf closed in. It was a gebi squad standing right in front of it. It made a shot and didnt hit or didnt deal damage, idk. The scatter was insane.
In all other scenraios against other inf -even in open fields- i had to make sometimes 3 shots to kill one men.
So tell me how to use it right when it doesnt hit shit, no matter how close or far away it is.

The New BK Champion

Post by The New BK Champion »

You are the guy that keeps repeating how everything is hidden in numbers, then u come and complain that in one of your games your tank didn't hit anything :roll:

My scotts are always deadly snipers one-shoting whole squads, good for immobilisation and finishing off damaged tanks.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

The New BK Champion wrote:You are the guy that keeps repeating how everything is hidden in numbers, then u come and complain that in one of your games your tank didn't hit anything :roll:

Not one but many already. Scotts used to be deadly, then less deadly and now they have fools as gunners with two closed eyes.
And what you mean with "hidden in numbers"?

My scotts are always deadly snipers one-shoting whole squads

I didnt see you using them when i watched streams of games in which you played or replays nor did i see anyone else using them. Perhaps you make a few games and upload them and show us how much the RNG god loves you.

anyway. I looked arround in corsix and one issue might be that the scott doesnt "penetrate the soldier"? Esspecially in cover and AoE it might happen that it wont penetrate the soldier? Idk if that is even possible or how the game handles it. Its Damage is also only in the center high enough to to kill a soldier with Grenadier HP (80). Beyond that it cant kill a grenadier, not even in the open, a sherman can. When cover values gets added the damage output is minimal. The scatter is also pretty high.

good for immobilisation and finishing off damaged tanks.

Sometimes you immobilze stuff, true. My scotts did well for hunting vehicles like halftracks from far distance or finishing them off, true.

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

Warhawks97 wrote: show us how much the RNG god loves you.

RNG dont have to love God, it have to obey him.

Now I dont think you have many solutions.

Scott is a mini stuh42 and is set to act like that.

Scott is a mini wespe and act like that.

After that the work is just to play with corsix parameters to obtain the wished efficiency.