Knights Cross Holders(KCH) Replace Officer in Terror?

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
SteamID_razelazz

Knights Cross Holders(KCH) Replace Officer in Terror?

Post by SteamID_razelazz »

I will admit, I did not use the KCH often in previous BK versions.

But I was toying around with the idea of bringing back the KCH as 3-model unit like that of the PE Hauptsturmfueher. The KCH would replace the regular Officer. In exchange for the Officer's 81mm bombardment/Supervision/Propaganda abilities, the KCH would retain its more direct-combat abilities such as Assault (grenade spam) and have better survivability than the Officer.

What do you guys think?

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Knights Cross Holders(KCH) Replace Officer in Terror?

Post by MarKr »

How is it possible that when we finally got rid of KCH after so long time, everybody tries to find a way to get them back in the game in some form? :D

Anyway I like the Supervision ability - especially in Terror since it halves the production time of anything you build - so you can get Heavies in the field quite fast. So for me it would be no.

Also you want to have a command squad (which means command aura bonuses) with the survivability of KCH and with added more assault abilities in Terror doc which already has quite boosted Grenadiers which can have 6 MP44s and have lowered supression? Sounds way too strong.

SteamID_razelazz

Re: Knights Cross Holders(KCH) Replace Officer in Terror?

Post by SteamID_razelazz »

MarKr wrote:How is it possible that when we finally got rid of KCH after so long time, everybody tries to find a way to get them back in the game in some form? :D

To be honest, I just like the voice actor.

MarKr wrote:Anyway I like the Supervision ability - especially in Terror since it halves the production time of anything you build - so you can get Heavies in the field quite fast. So for me it would be no.

I actually think the Supervision ability is kinda OP. But I suppose that the Heavy Tanks of Terror doctrine are much harder to get than in Blitzkrieg.

MarKr wrote:Also you want to have a command squad (which means command aura bonuses) with the survivability of KCH and with added more assault abilities in Terror doc which already has quite boosted Grenadiers which can have 6 MP44s and have lowered supression? Sounds way too strong.

I actually didn't consider the effect they would have on Grenadiers. I'm so used to working with Volksgrenadiers.