USA early game against PE

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Warhawks97

Re: USA early game against PE

Post by Warhawks97 »

1 vs 1 is different.

1. Often there are only very few cruicial points where you can focus the defense.
2. You have your base as back up. So in case of retreat, you wont get shot as long during the way back to base
3. You can, base as back up, defend points near base more easily or starting your counterattack from there.
4. Having 60% map controle in 1 vs 1 means like a few MP more per min, having 60% map controle on a bigger map provides you a massive income advantage.
5. You can pick the armor doc. Docs are less a deciding factor compared to micro and early game vicotries. On bigger maps PE would see you got the that jeep, recover from that blow and lock you down with TH´s, even when he doesnt controle the map. Even with a small part of the map TH would get the res to lock armor doc and slowly starting a counter advance. That doesnt work so well on smaller maps.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MenciusMoldbug

Post by MenciusMoldbug »

Easy fix is what Warhawks mentioned, let the AT team be buildable when you get WSC.

Doesn't change anything about high resource games, you can build a barracks, WSC, and motorpool from the very start. I'm sure the change from before had something to do with bazookas being able to shoot instantly and then retreat but ever since handheld AT weapons got aim times on them; good players just run away before they get a chance to shoot with them.

At least with 37mm AT and bazookas you have all your ranges covered, and the AT squads are expensive, trading one and a quarter rifle squad for this one unit. Which means if PE switches to infantry after seeing that he's going to have equal numbers of men vs you. Maybe it'll be OP, but I can't imagine it because of how tight early game builds in standard depend on what units you build/work with; in the span of the first 5-10 minutes; with the MP income you have.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Warhawks97 wrote:1 vs 1 is different.

1. Often there are only very few cruicial points where you can focus the defense.
2. You have your base as back up. So in case of retreat, you wont get shot as long during the way back to base
3. You can, base as back up, defend points near base more easily or starting your counterattack from there.
4. Having 60% map controle in 1 vs 1 means like a few MP more per min, having 60% map controle on a bigger map provides you a massive income advantage.
5. You can pick the armor doc. Docs are less a deciding factor compared to micro and early game vicotries. On bigger maps PE would see you got the that jeep, recover from that blow and lock you down with TH´s, even when he doesnt controle the map. Even with a small part of the map TH would get the res to lock armor doc and slowly starting a counter advance. That doesnt work so well on smaller maps.

Just tested and this works on 2v2 too. Great additional mobile fire-team forces of two jeeps to the 2 AT guns in total for team, allowing you to rush and etc. Armor doctrine can be played without forcing game style to tank combat, some what I find it comparable with Infantry doctrine play, but exchanging the shock arty ability for lesser things, like for example scots and tank commander arty, with shermans and m10 on low cost

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I would say MG Scout Cars just need some minimum range.. so they don't hug targets and shoot them at point blank, and any other vehicle without minimum range, should also have some.

elpiojoxp

Post by elpiojoxp »

@elpiojo, you should play more pvp, before doing a post like this here, is what I think, the scout car it's not a problem!

I think you really DONT read the post it said:
"And pls, dont start saing nobrain things like: "play brits", or "play infantry" or something like that. Because as it is now, if you have same skill players, USA vs PE, USA have almost zero chances to win, because game ends just in the first 2-3 minutes. Every faction should have something to deal for the early units".

So, this is about USA vs PE, its NOT about WH, or BRITS.

Note: start playing vs pro player, and you'll see that he will change his mind, the scout car, is a double-edged sword![/quote]

And Iam a PVP player, and I already beated you, and any other player here in the forum too, so, dont make people loose time making us reading nonsense posts.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

elpiojoxp wrote:@elpiojo, you should play more pvp, before doing a post like this here, is what I think, the scout car it's not a problem!

I think you really DONT read the post it said:
"And pls, dont start saing nobrain things like: "play brits", or "play infantry" or something like that. Because as it is now, if you have same skill players, USA vs PE, USA have almost zero chances to win, because game ends just in the first 2-3 minutes. Every faction should have something to deal for the early units".

So, this is about USA vs PE, its NOT about WH, or BRITS.

Note: start playing vs pro player, and you'll see that he will change his mind, the scout car, is a double-edged sword!

apparently you did not read what I wrote ---- ok, I said; in advanced resources E.E.U.U CAN fight without many problems vs PE....also ,i win 90% of the games vs you, and I lost only with bad players from my side ... but it does not matter, be objective, not subjective ... do not come saying "I won you", because it is not relevant, what is important is the "supposed problem of the US VS PE in early game", which does not exist according to my experience in bk ;)