Kill(s) Feed/Count

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Krieger Blitzer

Kill(s) Feed/Count

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Hello!

Already talked with MarKr about this before.. but I would like to speak about it here in some more detail ;)

This topic is about the "kill count" or the "kill feed" of each unit... I mean this:

kill count.jpg
kill count.jpg (7.84 KiB) Viewed 760 times

I noticed that currently when you destroy any AT guns (such as 17pdr or 50mm Pak for example) then somehow it counts as "tank" kill.
And when you kill planes, it counts as "tank" kill too! :D

While I believe that AT guns should count as "light vehicles" so when u kill any AT gun, it should be registered into the "jeep" icon.
I'm not sure if it's possible to add a new "plane" icon and eventually make it exclusive for counting aircraft kills.. but if it's not possible, then I think planes could be registered into the "building" kills icon, just like gliders! The idea is; I want to keep the "tank" kill(s) feed as accurate as possible ^^

So ya, nothing significant of course.. but just a thought ^^

Warhawks97

Re: Kill(s) Feed/Count

Post by Warhawks97 »

And what if you shoot down an IL2 "Flying tank"?:D

Joke aside. Not a bad idea.... but planes as building kills?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Kill(s) Feed/Count

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Warhawks97 wrote:Joke aside. Not a bad idea.... but planes as building kills?

Well, I know it doesn't make sense for aircraft kills to count as "building" kills.. but it doesn't make sense for airplanes to count as "tank" kills either :P
So, my thought is as follows; if it's not possible to add a new "plane" icon for counting aircraft kills... Then I believe aircraft kills would be more suited to register as "building" kills rather than "tank" kills, just to keep the tank kill(s) feed accurate.. or exclusive only for real tank kills :)