Pz4\M4 HE vs HQ buildings

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Krieger Blitzer

Pz4\M4 HE vs HQ buildings

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I have always believed that M4 Shermans are able to destroy both PE buildings and WH base way too fast...
However, I wasn't aware that Axis stubby 75mm cannon HE is too weak vs US buildings on the other hand.. until I actually made a test yesterday!

Sherman needs ONLY about 4 to 3 hits in order to fully destroy ANY full HP building, even the expensive PE buildings are dying just as fast as WH ones.
On the other hand, Pz4 (Ausf.E and F1) as well as Pz3.N needed about 10 hits in order to destroy the US tank depot!!!

When a Sherman attacks your base, it usually sweeps everything very quickly... Now I think something need to be done about this.
I think 10 hits are too much for the stubby 75mm guns, and 4 hits are too few for the Shermans...
in my opinion both should be dealing equal damage to HQ buildings, somewhere between 7 or 8 hits.

|7th|Nighthawk

Re: Pz4\M4 HE vs HQ buildings

Post by |7th|Nighthawk »

I'm fine with low damage on both sides. I do agree though, especially the very sturdy looking (and absurdly large) PE buildings get destroyed incredibly fast by a lot of things, especially for their steep price.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Yes, i know. Its funny how many things are being brought back to surface after years when it got mentioned first already.
Many times when such things get mentioned it is not considered balance breaking or people wouldnt notice a change (bc for example a unit is not used that often so nobody would even bother/care/realize).

The Axis HE has an advantage in the field against infantry due to the higher damage and way better accuracy. VS buildings and vehicles the US sherman HE is vastly superior.
HE in general are in game very different in behaviour.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Tormoz

Post by Tormoz »

PZ-4E in my hands 95% time have 2-8 inf and die, i have no idea why i should buy this "AXIS HE advantage"
PZ-4F1 same or maybe worse, because cost, i only like PZ-3N.

Commissar

Post by Commissar »

Hawk, shut up, noob

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Commissar wrote:Hawk, shut up, noob
Forum posting guidelines:
Nieles wrote:2. No spam, no flaming.That means no threads inciting flames or mindless chatter. Profanity is to be kept to a minimum: while permitted in context, excessive swearing will not be tolerated. Personal attacks - 'flames' - are strictly prohibited.
As Pblitz said:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Its forbidden to post replays to bash, insult, or provoke players, frustrations due to losing/winning PvP games against fair/unfair players don't have place in here, any provocative response is forbidden as well, if you don't respect that YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.

You can ask for lifting your ban as stated in the forum rules.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Warhawks97 wrote:VS buildings and vehicles the US sherman HE is vastly superior.
HE in general are in game very different in behaviour.

Yea, it's a bit weird how HE rounds are acting differently at the moment against same targets.. specifically despite that the gun caliber is even similar.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I think that the panzer + HE of the axis must have the same firepower vs structures and light vehicles "allied", similar to the sherman vs structures and light vehicles "axis" (with the exception of the panzer "D", of the doctrine of bk)