PE Puma

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Mr.Axis-User

PE Puma

Post by Mr.Axis-User »

The last thing got bit confused with my point, I was not complaining on how PE weak, they are acctualy very powerful, what I was saying was that the WH puma and the PE puma need bufs as in make them cost less maybe 10% and most importantly make it producable before the panzer comand. This will not unbalance the game actually it will ultimately balance it eaven more for a number of reasons
1. You get a good defense against early shermans and USA light armor
2. It will not be spamable because it is expensive and there so you are taking a big risk if you decide to make the puma (rushing for puma)
3. You are rising a dead unit since it is obsolete late game this way it is useful
4. It will not ruin the game aka unbalance it cuz it is easily delt with and does not cause chaos among troops making it not annoying to deal with
5. It opens more options and makes early tank advances less destructive
6. God choice for map like rout D911 where AT doesn't reach full potential
7. Cuz we need more axis stuf :P

Krieger Blitzer

Re: PE Puma

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Mr.Axis-User wrote:The last thing got bit confused with my point, I was not complaining on how PE weak, they are acctualy very powerful, what I was saying was that the WH puma and the PE puma need bufs as in make them cost less maybe 10% and most importantly make it producable before the panzer comand. This will not unbalance the game actually it will ultimately balance it eaven more for a number of reasons
1. You get a good defense against early shermans and USA light armor
2. It will not be spamable because it is expensive and there so you are taking a big risk if you decide to make the puma (rushing for puma)
3. You are rising a dead unit since it is obsolete late game this way it is useful
4. It will not ruin the game aka unbalance it cuz it is easily delt with and does not cause chaos among troops making it not annoying to deal with
5. It opens more options and makes early tank advances less destructive
6. God choice for map like rout D911 where AT doesn't reach full potential
7. Cuz we need more axis stuf :P

When you say "PE Puma" is this what you talk about?

Or you mean something different?

Mr.Axis-User

Re: PE Puma

Post by Mr.Axis-User »

Yes