first games after a long break

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
kwok
Team Member

first games after a long break

Post by kwok »

It's been a while since I've hopped on BK and here is my experience from my first few games coming back to my favorite game:

"Game" 1: Players refused to play on bigger maps, I dodged, that's on me that I didn't want to play against a formula.
"Game" 2: I was kicked, no reason why.
"Game" 3: Game didn't start because axis only players came in and out of the lobby.
"Game" 4: Game started before I could ready up as I was looking for my phone charger (wasn't gone for more than 3 minutes). So I left.

I have yet to play a game but I have some suggestions on the latest patch:
1. Don't be a dick.
2. Learn to play before complaining on forums.
3. Don't be a dick.

Moving to Steam isn't going to save this fucking mod or community if we are going to be assholes.

EDIT:
After 6 tries, I finally got a game with some "noob" players (one of the players just hasn't played in a long time). Turns out the only way I can get games nowadays is by playing with non-"pro" players who seem to have more balls than the "pro" players.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

sgtToni95

Re: first games after a long break

Post by sgtToni95 »

I was hoping for a replay :,(

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

kwok wrote:It's been a while since I've hopped on BK and here is my experience from my first few games coming back to my favorite game:

"Game" 1: Players refused to play on bigger maps, I dodged, that's on me that I didn't want to play against a formula.
"Game" 3: Game didn't start because axis only players came in and out of the lobby.
"Game" 4: Game started before I could ready up as I was looking for my phone charger (wasn't gone for more than 3 minutes). So I left.

1. Don't be a dick.
3. Don't be a dick.

Moving to Steam isn't going to save this fucking mod or community if we are going to be assholes.

EDIT:
After 6 tries, I finally got a game with some "noob" players (one of the players just hasn't played in a long time). Turns out the only way I can get games nowadays is by playing with non-"pro" players who seem to have more balls than the "pro" players.

but there was a host, I did, and you did not want to play, 3v3, on a big map, why? ... Also, I got a lot of pvp, after not playing frequently for 2 months, and I do not really have problems to get pvp, neither people do not make a problem, nor are they offended in my games

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

La Fiere is not a big map for a 3v3.

Neither is Cherbourg.

You set a big map at first (goodwood), and then we got a full game. Then the lobby started complaining and you switched it back to a 3v3 because 3/6 players said no big maps. Then I lost patience and left cuz it stayed on a 3v3 map for 10 minutes with people arguing why big maps are not good.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

kwok wrote:It's been a while since I've hopped on BK and here is my experience from my first few games coming back to my favorite game:

1. Don't be a dick.
3. Don't be a dick.

EDIT:

Agreed on Point 4, sorry but a Handfull of new people's are an example of messupgood, some even did it with purpose and when i came back i asked "why you started" no answer came but "easy" when they already was in my base. But hey such idiotic player's excist everywhere.. Also getting kicked everywhere.

Edit: Don't Forget the basearty, since vanilla player's are used to that crap
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Why is this in balancing and suggestions though? :roll:

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Cuz it’s a suggestion.