Greyhound and stuart

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Warhawks97

Greyhound and stuart

Post by Warhawks97 »

Why do do they cost s much? I build them but they are just stupidly bad, idk.

The Greyhound bounced a few times from Puma in a row. Last game greyhound hit my puma twice and my puma ha dnot even a crit and killed greyhound in a single salvo.

The 20 mm had been always superior in all my last games. On max range Greyhound bounced and on short puma was faster in shooting and turret turn. Also Puma and other 20 mm kwk vehicles suppress and kill inf very fast unlike greyhound does.

When i then consider cost the PE pays 300/25 and WE 325/25 for well armored vehicles with powerfull anti inf and anti vehicle capabilites while US pays 360/30 for the greyhound. In addition to that the Greyhound has to upgrade skirts first. Without it dies by 3 hits from Puma.

Maybe reduce cost of it a but because 360 mp for a vehicle with medium 37 mm gun and very weak armor (even with skirts its not really well) and average-low anti inf capabilites i would expect much more. Drop the cost maybe to 320/30 and skirts still as upgrade. I dont use the greyhound anymore and it proves to be ineffective as vehicle counter. Often it get killed by 28 mm by three shots which also shoots much faster. It is so far only a threat to PE scout cars. I currently prefer the 57 mm HT combined with M20. They cost much less and i have a gun that can oneshot axis vehicles and the M20 can spott snipers and reccons.

And the stuart.... comes a way later but weak gun and oneshoted by the 50 mm. It also dies from 28 mm. Against inf it is also poor. Maybe drop its cost a bit as well.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Jagdpanther

Re: Greyhound and stuart

Post by Jagdpanther »

yea 25k stuarts built, 8k greyhounds and 4k chaffes but in bk the stuart was used in 5% of all games i played and watched. The stuart is an awesome looking tank that was pretty predominant in ww2 but in bk most people don't even know it exists. It's a shame that isn't more widely used.

Warhawks97

Re: Greyhound and stuart

Post by Warhawks97 »

Jagdpanther wrote:yea 25k stuarts built, 8k greyhounds and 4k chaffes but in bk the stuart was used in 5% of all games i played and watched. The stuart is an awesome looking tank that was pretty predominant in ww2 but in bk most people don't even know it exists. It's a shame that isn't more widely used.

the one US is using got build about 8800 from 42-45. Greyhound got build about 11k. These light vehicle and light tank superiority is no exist. I see much more of those vehicles that got build like 50 or 100 times. Those which occured in large numbers do not really exist in bk games.
Build more AA Walderschmidt