AT squads

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Krieger Blitzer

AT squads

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I would like to talk about this subject again... I think that ALL AT squads should have a slight price reduction now.
Perhaps 60 MP decrease for each one, while also increasing both the cool-down time and the price of HE rounds ONLY for tank hunters and AT guns, surely including any AT gun emplacements that have HE shells too.

Any other thoughts are welcome!

Frost

Re: AT squads

Post by Frost »

Tiger1996 wrote:I would like to talk about this subject again... I think that ALL AT squads should have a slight price reduction now.
Perhaps 60 MP decrease for each one, while also increasing both the cool-down time and the price of HE rounds ONLY for tank hunters and AT guns, surely including any AT gun emplacements that have HE shells too.

Any other thoughts are welcome!

Hi

Well about At squad i slightly agree because well They are mostly dying to he round even before they can arrive or just getting smacked by whatever there is in battlefield and from what i saw only ones are being used is brit piat cause they can shoot thoughtout everything...

about AT He in TH and AT guns im still wondering why the hell germans TH have no HE while i rememeber 1 time someguy used hellcat as effective inf killer and it killed so many inf

so yes i agree there should something done to these he round cause they are just silly

P.S TH are even more effective with AT aim time in terms of killing inf

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I wouldnt increase the cost. One shot requires an upgrade and the shot itself cost also. So at least 50 ammo has to be payed + they can fail (or are supposed to do in future).

Cooldown increase on TD´s, yes. But not cost (iirc 17 pdr HE shot cost 35 already anyway, so what cost to increase here?)

Why germans have no HE? I guess thats coming from the reality. Axis TD had to 50 % basic AP rounds and 50% the special wolfram Pzgr. 40. At least that goes for the Jagdpanzer IV/48 regiments (and hetzer). Their role was simply to knock out tanks of which they encountered many.

The allied put TD´s very often in infantry support roles as they encountered less and less tanks. They performed roles normal tanks would do. Towards the end of the war, in 44/45, the M10´s have fired much more HE shells than armor piercing rounds.

So for the diversity of the game i would keep these differences. And it makes allied TD´s simply more unique and special. The cooldown can, as mentioned, be increased. Also afaik the jacks (A) has lost its HE anyway as it seems.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

¿Why not talking about making HE hablities aimables again? Like it was before Instead of autoaim

And about AT squads 60 mp its too much but i agree if HE stays like it is, they should have a descrease of at least 40 mp.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

mofetagalactica wrote:¿Why not talking about making HE hablities aimables again? Like it was before Instead of autoaim

Noway man! I really like how HE rounds are functioning now, they sucked for a long time.. but now they are finally working.
So i think HE shells are all fine now except for TDs and AT guns, therefore needs some tweaking, but so far ONLY for TDs and AT guns...

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

What is the price/cool down in narrow numbers for HE upgrade and shot for TD/ATgun's now? could u illustrate this question a bit better please?

Also, i dont think there is a place, or there should be some kind correlation between changing price of handheldAT squads, and HE effective price. I can explain why, but maybe later.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

I think anti tank guns and td should keep he. But change the he to be some kind of anti emplacement. Killing inf behinde cover. And decrewing mg crews and other gun crews that are clumped together
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!