A few suggestions for balance

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Walderschmidt

A few suggestions for balance

Post by Walderschmidt »

A couple suggestions from a noob.

1. Make air strikes not allowed in enemy bases, like how artillery strikes are not allowed. Or perhaps make base AA guns more effective a shooting down planes that fly directly over them.

2. PE Scorched Earth Doctrine: please make it so that the PE doesn't need to build a Panzer Support Command in order to buy a Beutepanzer. It's 750 manpower. It defeats the purpose of a call in if it's tied to a building a fuel cost. It's the only tank call-in that I know of that costs fuel.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Warhawks97

Re: A few suggestions for balance

Post by Warhawks97 »

All call ins are tied to buildings and upgrades. Jumbo, tiger ace etc.

A long time ago that wasnt the case but people then tended to spend no res at all for tec ups and just calling in the call ins once they got unlocked. It was changed for a purpose.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Warhawks97 wrote:All call ins are tied to buildings and upgrades. Jumbo, tiger ace etc.

A long time ago that wasnt the case but people then tended to spend no res at all for tec ups and just calling in the call ins once they got unlocked. It was changed for a purpose.

Didn't know that. Good to know.

What do you think about the other suggestion?

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Well, i think long tom can be used on base, so could V1 in the past.

But it would make sense to have off maps not useable on base areas. But we could also go the other way arround and trust in peoples gentlmen behaviour. However, what are you going to do when the enemie builds up heavy defenses in base and shoot with arty out of it. I had such "last stand" scenarios with AT guns, MG´s, 88 guns and even Tanks and arty standing inside the base. Most air docs cant punish such behaviour with arty. So i am not sure which way to go.
Build more AA Walderschmidt