Page 2 of 2

Re: How to Ruin Blitzkrieg Mod

Posted: 27 Sep 2017, 16:32
by sgtToni95
lol, not really.. At least.... if i were you i'd not consider modding bk my first occupation in life

Re: How to Ruin Blitzkrieg Mod

Posted: 07 Oct 2017, 11:05
by Shanks
Tiger1996 wrote:Currently it's 6 seconds actually.. at least in the actual game, even though it's only 4 seconds in Crosix.
But ya, I agree that even if it was actual 4 seconds... It would be still rather much!
As I would say 2 seconds are very enough, and for ALL kind of AT guns.


The tiger is right, it's too much. Will they change ???????

Re: How to Ruin Blitzkrieg Mod

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 17:49
by Oneiros
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Yes, we don't know the game, we just pick something randomly, like that, we have in intern a big wheel of fortune with settings and values marked on it and once in a while we turn that wheel and implement the results...

I will add to that wheel a PE nerf and a u.s. Buff mark for the next turn, PE seems too op it seems versus the u.s...


Please add "nerf 88 arty" to that wheel

Re: How to Ruin Blitzkrieg Mod

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 19:33
by Tiger1996
Shanks wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:Currently it's 6 seconds actually.. at least in the actual game, even though it's only 4 seconds in Crosix.
But ya, I agree that even if it was actual 4 seconds... It would be still rather much!
As I would say 2 seconds are very enough, and for ALL kind of AT guns.


The tiger is right, it's too much. Will they change ???????


I think they are determined to lower the aim time of smaller AT guns only.. but high caliber AT guns would still keep their long aim time, unfortunately.

Which is something I still don't get, rather than implementing an extremely long aim time.. it would be more logical to remove HE rounds from these high caliber AT guns on the other hand. But, meh... Who are we trying to convince? :P

Oneiros wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Yes, we don't know the game, we just pick something randomly, like that, we have in intern a big wheel of fortune with settings and values marked on it and once in a while we turn that wheel and implement the results...

I will add to that wheel a PE nerf and a u.s. Buff mark for the next turn, PE seems too op it seems versus the u.s...


Please add "nerf 88 arty" to that wheel

Yes, Def doc flak88 emplacements arty barrage needs fix.

And I posted the following video a LOT of times in the past btw...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlfcO1fDFkA
Video is unlisted (not public).

I have to say that if Bk Mod was released on Steam with this bug still represented, then that would be super frustrating :/

Re: How to Ruin Blitzkrieg Mod

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 19:42
by Panzerblitz1
Tiger you start to heat my ears and my eyes with that HE shells, i will ask you to STOP that now.
We understood your point.

Re: How to Ruin Blitzkrieg Mod

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 19:47
by Tiger1996
Ok :D Don't shoot!! Guns down, keep your guns down... :lol:

Re: How to Ruin Blitzkrieg Mod

Posted: 08 Oct 2017, 23:05
by Shanks
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Tiger you start to heat my ears and my eyes with that HE shells, i will ask you to STOP that now.
We understood your point.


I think panzerblitz 1 is very sensitive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: