37mm AT's

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
mofetagalactica

37mm AT's

Post by mofetagalactica »

-¿Wich one is better for you guys?
-Pak37mm With HE or 37mm USA?
-Why the differences on the special habilities why pak has HE while the other one has a shotgunlike cannister shoot?
-Why can both have the same habilities?

My suggestion would be both to have the same habilities. Since im pretty sure that the 37mm usa used to shoot HE too.

speeddemon02

Re: 37mm AT's

Post by speeddemon02 »

its all situational, both have their pros and cons over each. I am not saying it happens often, but there has been an occasion where I wish I had the other ability

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

I prefer HE over cannister since cannister only does 40dmg and has a 80% chance to kill a 0 hp enemy.

its all situational, both have their pros and cons over each. I am not saying it happens often, but there has been an occasion where I wish I had the other ability

I'm assuming that the "other ability" mean cannister. I would like to know when that ability is better than HE.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

mofetagalactica

speeddemon02 wrote:its all situational, both have their pros and cons over each. I am not saying it happens often, but there has been an occasion where I wish I had the other ability

When is the cannister better than the HE? Remember that you can use HE even againts Inf on buildings and shoot like 3-4 times. It would be fine if its just like a 1 shoot hability each time you use it (like in tanks) but this is not the case.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

When is the cannister better than the HE? Remember that you can use HE even againts Inf on buildings and shoot like 3-4 times. It would be fine if its just like a 1 shoot hability each time you use it (like in tanks) but this is not the case.

I think they wanted to do this before but it didnt happen because of how bad he worked at that time.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

mofetagalactica

Redgaarden wrote:

I think they wanted to do this before but it didnt happen because of how bad he worked at that time.

Yeah maybe, i have been having more bugs with the canister than with the HE tho, had 3 games in a row where the cannister just dosnt shoot or becomes brainless and bugs the unit itself.

speeddemon02

Post by speeddemon02 »

the best place was a bottleneck like a bridge or wall opening. HE for me is very ineffective RNG and normally do not do well

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

The cannister shot is a basic AOE shot like an HE round without the same animations. Cannister you can time, HE is prolonged and cannot be timed.

Based on a survey I put out for early game bk, the axis pak has been preferred by a large margin.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

mofetagalactica

a
Last edited by mofetagalactica on 24 Jul 2017, 21:27, edited 1 time in total.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

mofetagalactica wrote:
kwok wrote:The cannister shot is a basic AOE shot like an HE round without the same animations. Cannister you can time, HE is prolonged and cannot be timed.

Based on a survey I put out for early game bk, the axis pak has been preferred by a large margin.

Well of course everyone will preffer to have an axis pak being capable of shooting 4 HE rounds in a row can pretty much destroy an early infantry advance after you fought againts their first's troops. I use to make 2 paks when i play as axis and just 1 volk squad behind or in the same line of the paks, since they can pretty much destroy light armor and infantry with the same efficacy.

You asked what others thought was better, I responded what others thought was better. Why ask if you were going to respond condescendingly? Were you just trying to fish for evidence that you think just as everyone else?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

mofetagalactica

kwok wrote:You asked what others thought was better, I responded what others thought was better. Why ask if you were going to respond condescendingly? Were you just trying to fish for evidence that you think just as everyone else?

There you go sry