57mm or pea shooter?

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Henny

57mm or pea shooter?

Post by Henny »

Whos manning the 57mm anti tank halftracks? Blind lepers? Why does this shit never hit? I mean its the 57mm anti tank gun and the 37mm hits more than this piece of shit half track. 1/3 shots hit, and when it does hit, it tickles whatever it hits. Mortar halftrack? "sry dude I scratched your paintjob." Even when this shit is camouflaged apparently they let the man with 1 eye and parkinsons shoot this shit
Dankman is a good guy

JimQwilleran

Re: 57mm or pea shooter?

Post by JimQwilleran »

Range <-> Accuracy trade-off.

Please don't start this topic. I have seen a discussion about it like 5 times already. Devs have made their decision and this ht is just like they want it to be.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

T48 has longer range than any other AT gun mounted on halftrack so at max range it aims badly, on the other hand it cannot be counter-shot. Get it closer, you will risk taking damage but you will hit more often.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Henny wrote:Whos manning the 57mm anti tank halftracks? Blind lepers? Why does this shit never hit? I mean its the 57mm anti tank gun and the 37mm hits more than this piece of shit half track. 1/3 shots hit, and when it does hit, it tickles whatever it hits. Mortar halftrack? "sry dude I scratched your paintjob." Even when this shit is camouflaged apparently they let the man with 1 eye and parkinsons shoot this shit

You are not in a game lobby or a game chat, but on our public forum, so be polite and watch your language here, its always surprising how people take the liberty to talk like that, because they just can, watch your language, its our house and bk forum isn't a trash can or a frustration releaser.

This forum as rules, and rules will be respected, i suggest you to take a bit of time to read it.
viewtopic.php?f=22&p=15255#p15255
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15

You also have to understand the units mechanic as well, if you think something is wrong, ask politely why and they will be always an answer, if not an answer a fix..