Stuka airstrike

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Viper

Stuka airstrike

Post by Viper »

- Added a reward option for Stuka Patrol - single Stuka strike (if selected in reward menu, available with Henschel unlock)

why with henschel?
when selected. it should be with strafe. like fw190

Commissar

Re: Stuka airstrike

Post by Commissar »

agree

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Yes; me too, same as Andrusha.. totally agreed...

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Why should it be unlocked with Straffing? Do you have any reason?

If you say just "It should be like that" then I will just say "it shouldn't" :D

Krieger Blitzer

Here we go again! :D

Well, not everything should be "reasonable" i think :P Some matters are just common sense... ^^

As for this one... Then probably I could say; why would a "single airstrike" be unlocked with an "air patrol" on the other hand?
It doesn't seem right to be honest. As it makes more sense if the player would have to choose between a single airstrike, or a strafe run... Just the same way how the player currently has to choose between "anti tank air patrol" OR "anti emplacement air patrol" :)

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

How about the fact that 2CP unlock is more fitting for an ability that has sort of limited use while Singe Stuka can attack anything and thus 3CP are more fitting to its potential?

Stuka raid usually destroys like one emplacement or two, but people usually don't cluster many emplacements close to one another because it is easy target for arty and, well, Stuka raid, also you cannot choose which side they come in, so they can be easier to shoot down by AA. Single Stuka can be sent in specific direction (to avoid AA) and you can sent it to any unit you want.

So your argument is "it makes more sense from "common sense" point of view" (which means pretty much "I feel it would be better"). My argument is "it makes more sense from gameplay point of view". I would say my argument is stronger :D

Krieger Blitzer

I would say my argument is stronger :D

Of course, of course... As always! :D