Mg Nests/Bunkers

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Zannis

Mg Nests/Bunkers

Post by Zannis »

is there anyway you can make mg nests enabled for infantry only game modes??? i would love to have that

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Mg Nests/Bunkers

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Tactically it doesn't make sense to have Mg's nests with the only Bk mod infantry mod, Sorry.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I think that our friend was asking for instructions how to do it by yourself. You know, Corsix etc. If I knew I would tell him :D.

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

JimQwilleran wrote:I think that our friend was asking for instructions how to do it by yourself. You know, Corsix etc. If I knew I would tell him :D.

I have doubt about that.

I understand both Zannis ask, and Panzerblitz answer.

Disbalanced games, whatever it could be for or against the player is not a problem in solo or multicoop coh. I often say it is just an additional difficulty level setting. Some like simply play bridge maps, build hmg bunker in the bottle neck and play a slaughter game without risk, just to laught a bit. Others would look for challenge, without having any attraction for pvp.

At infantry game, even trenchs are balance breaking, so bunker and mg nest ...

For Zannis ; Bk is first a pvp game, where probably balance is always an important factor. It is true, even for infantry game, that is just a secondary option. I suspect on an other hand infantry is never play in pvp, it is more a solo or multicoop thing.