TC / MG42 emp.

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Krieger Blitzer

TC / MG42 emp.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

So, i would like to point out 2 different subjects in 1 topic;

1) HMG42 emplacements... They cost more than the Allied HMGs, which is probably justified.. but why less area range then?
I would say that we should either reduce the cost of Axis HMG42 emplacements, or to keep the price as it is but to fix the area range being equally wide to the Allied HMG emplacements on the other hand.

Also, the MG42 team costs much more than the Allied MG teams.. even though it is easy to overrun using gliders and so on.
Not to mention btw that when you stand behind heavy cover using any CW rifle section squads, you would be actually able to defeat any HMG42 teams... Commandos can simply activate the smoke ability and remove the suppression of the MG42 as well.
Even the PE officer squad can't use fire-up ability when Vet.3 which is quite weird. While the AB 82nd and the CQB squads are able to use such an ability by default, it's extremely useful against HMG42 teams too!

The cost of the HMG42 team is pretty ridiculous to be honest, over estimated and perhaps even over priced too. The Allied HMGs were buffed upon the recent patches, and now they are much more cost effective... And as I said, the Allied HMG emplacements actually cover a much wider area as well.

2) Tank Commanders... Why the heck they increase the penetration chances??!! They already give sight range boost, isn't this enough already? Or why do we need APCR rounds then??!! I made a test where my Tiger bounced against the Jumbo 6 times at maximum range, but once i inserted my tank commander. I killed it with 2 shots. No APCR rounds were used at all... Maybe we should reduce their price, therefore tank commanders should be no longer providing any penetration bonuses.

Yafa

Re: TC / MG42 emp.

Post by Yafa »

or to keep the price as it is but to fix the area range being equally wide to the Allied HMG emplacements on the other hand.

im glad you used the word *fix* and not *increase* or *change* because this emplacement always have wrong direction when constructed
your command is to build it at one certain direction but when finished, it will face a different direction !
i mean wrong positioning BUG
happen only with these axis heavy machine gun fortifications.

JimQwilleran

Re: TC / MG42 emp.

Post by JimQwilleran »

Yafa wrote:
or to keep the price as it is but to fix the area range being equally wide to the Allied HMG emplacements on the other hand.

im glad you used the word *fix* and not *increase* or *change* because this emplacement always have wrong direction when constructed
your command is to build it at one certain direction but when finished, it will face a different direction !
i mean wrong positioning BUG
happen only with these axis heavy machine gun fortifications.

I have never seen such a bug. For me they always work normally.