Fire order with zook/schreck

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Devilfish

Fire order with zook/schreck

Post by Devilfish »

Hey,
Would it be possible to disable zook/schreck shot when squad is ordered to attack other infantry? I mean, sometimes you need to prioritize target yourself, depending on the circumstances, but when you order to attack a particular infantry squad and your squad has AT in possession, they waste it on them, potentially exposing them to an armored thread.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Fire order with zook/schreck

Post by MarKr »

I think it is possible but then you will never be able to make them fire at infantry, even if you need to - e.g. when they are in a cover in order to destroy it and make them exposed...

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

In such cases, I think one can comfortably use direct fire button, just place it right behind the obstacle and its almost a certain hit.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Yes, it is an option, I was just pointing at things that will happen if they won't fire at infantry at all.

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

I know, I mean if you willingly right click at the squad in order to destroy their cover, you can do the same by willingly using direct fire. Yet considering the scenario i described above, it would be really nice if they wouldn't shoot the zook/schreck if I need to pick the right target.