axis units vs allies units

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3885
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Tiger1996 » 07 Oct 2016, 20:47

Luft inf are indeed stronger, even though i don't think Volks could ever beat 101st squads at all except with LMG.. but if both units stay behind cover... Volks are more likely going to lose. Because they can't keep reinforcing themselves from the air! And if they decide to get closer.. the M1 Carbine is superior in close range. Not to mention that thanks to flame nades.. even Luft inf can die VERY fast!

User avatar
Frost
Posts: 113
Joined: 25 Sep 2016, 20:25

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Frost » 15 Oct 2016, 07:43

i think that ranger deep inf units need to be reworked because its just a waste they have no LMG low range grande unlike AB who have flame nade and CQS who also have Johnson LMG.
even with vet train they still a waste unit and also cost 500 for each armed with only 1 bazooka also inaccurate they hit the dirt most of the times so i think they just need rework its just silly that they cost a lot and for nothing i would never pay 500 for unit like this and also they cant take any guns from the ground also another - point so imo they need to have something like 30.cal a6 or BAR or something powerful enough to match stormtroppers because in the end they are the most elite force of USA unlike the ranger they are deep inf one so they need to be even more powerful and better ATM they are just a waste i would call them for there HT for 50.cal team

with thomsons you cant have enough firepower to match stormtropper or any other axis inf the the game even volksgrandiers can kill ranger deep inf squad so ITS a waste units i hope it get reworked because its far the worst unit in the game

they are elite units they can take any gun they wanted to so why they cant have any better gun?
Image

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3885
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Tiger1996 » 15 Oct 2016, 10:25

infiltration Ranger squad cost 400 MP and not 500 MP my friend... :)

User avatar
Frost
Posts: 113
Joined: 25 Sep 2016, 20:25

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Frost » 15 Oct 2016, 10:28

Tiger1996 wrote:infiltration Ranger squad cost 400 MP and not 500 MP my friend... :)


still a waste compare to other units 101st cost 385 and they are way better
Image

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3885
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Tiger1996 » 15 Oct 2016, 10:33

Well, 101st squads might be even better than Storms in my opinion.. late game... AB have best infantry like I said.

No matters how much strong the Storms are... Yet, only 3 Storm squads + leader Storm squad + LMGs team CAN NEVER fight off against 4 101st + HQ team as well as 2 82nd squads too; cuz ALL of them can keep reinforcing themselves from the air.. not to mention the support from planes.

But as infantry doctrine anyway, you can have unlimited numbers of normal Rangers for only 310 MP or so.. that's after the doctrinal upgrades I mean! Having a Ranger squad for only 310 MP is extremely cost effective i think.

kwok
Team Member
Posts: 1656
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby kwok » 15 Oct 2016, 18:53

I've seen storms walk over that many post-vet-upgraded AB. TBH, I think I'd take fully vetted storms over fully vetted AB. Storms can forward reinforce from HT, which takes more micro I agree. Storms also have force retreat, mark target, and STGs with amazing durability for gap closing. Give them blitz ability and they'll rip all the AB in seconds. This is late game of course...

User avatar
Frost
Posts: 113
Joined: 25 Sep 2016, 20:25

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Frost » 15 Oct 2016, 19:21

kwok wrote:I've seen storms walk over that many post-vet-upgraded AB. TBH, I think I'd take fully vetted storms over fully vetted AB. Storms can forward reinforce from HT, which takes more micro I agree. Storms also have force retreat, mark target, and STGs with amazing durability for gap closing. Give them blitz ability and they'll rip all the AB in seconds. This is late game of course...


nah stormtroppers are exp and AB can make countless units so its not a problem for AB to fight stormtroppers even if they were powerful with mg34 etc.. the problem is the rangers they are just beyond useless i mean tbh they are the worst elite unit in the whole game at least commandos have upgrades which make them powerful in late game and rangers even with upgrade they still suck and cant do shit in late game expect meat shield and easy vet to axis units )
Image

kwok
Team Member
Posts: 1656
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby kwok » 15 Oct 2016, 19:23

Are we all online? Want to get a game up?

User avatar
Frost
Posts: 113
Joined: 25 Sep 2016, 20:25

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Frost » 15 Oct 2016, 19:30

Tiger1996 wrote:Well, 101st squads might be even better than Storms in my opinion.. late game... AB have best infantry like I said.

No matters how much strong the Storms are... Yet, only 3 Storm squads + leader Storm squad + LMGs team CAN NEVER fight off against 4 101st + HQ team as well as 2 82nd squads too; cuz ALL of them can keep reinforcing themselves from the air.. not to mention the support from planes.

But as infantry doctrine anyway, you can have unlimited numbers of normal Rangers for only 310 MP or so.. that's after the doctrinal upgrades I mean! Having a Ranger squad for only 310 MP is extremely cost effective i think.


:OOOO what im sry im over reacting now anyway fine test that your self come on bring 4 deep rangers and bring 2 storm with mg34 and mp44 with commander or without and see that with you self

ofc both with vet train command unlock

also keep in mind storm can throw there nades also so its just a waste and no matter how many rangers you bring they gonna die like riflemen ive tried it many times esp against flashmujers and the other Luftwaffe AB unit so like i said both of the rangers with lmg or without and deep rangers both are waste of manpower and 310 still to much btw i would call 2 riflemen instead of 1 ranger squad because both will just get rekt so fast :lol:

inf company is a waste you bring many units yet they die even faster and art hah axis inf say incoming so its far the worst company in the game weak units and limited 1 sherman105????? :o
jumbo is good to break def but it should be with armor company not inf company )

(i would only pick inf company if the sniper be cheaper the it will be the best company :lol: :lol: :lol:) just for lols )
Last edited by Frost on 15 Oct 2016, 19:35, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
Frost
Posts: 113
Joined: 25 Sep 2016, 20:25

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Frost » 15 Oct 2016, 19:31

kwok wrote:Are we all online? Want to get a game up?


me being online is another story :( long one tho in short i cant play with you guys
Image

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3885
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Tiger1996 » 15 Oct 2016, 20:17

Frost wrote:
kwok wrote:Are we all online? Want to get a game up?


me being online is another story :( long one tho in short i cant play with you guys

Do you ever play pvp? At least LAN community?! Or only vs Ai? I mean; just vs CPU?

User avatar
Frost
Posts: 113
Joined: 25 Sep 2016, 20:25

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Frost » 16 Oct 2016, 13:57

Tiger1996 wrote:
Frost wrote:
kwok wrote:Are we all online? Want to get a game up?


me being online is another story :( long one tho in short i cant play with you guys

Do you ever play pvp? At least LAN community?! Or only vs Ai? I mean; just vs CPU?

pvp via LAN community
Image

milekh
Posts: 28
Joined: 14 May 2016, 23:09

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby milekh » 30 Oct 2016, 16:47

Jumbo by the way, but m8 scott (1800 produced in 1942-44)and m36 (about 1600 in 1944) should be able for all doctrines.
And M36 should have increased armor (110mm armor under 55* slope, it is better than panther or jumbo armor) cause it is funny that german 75mm (pz4f/jpz4-48) mostly penetrate and oneshot it at long distance.
and M36b1 decreased armor but also decreased cost and availbe only for us tank company (about 160 produced).
That would fill the hole in usa unit tree. They just havnt any vechicle to break enemy lines or to counter panther/tiger (well, they even havent anyting to kill it, 76mm gun doesnt do its job, bazookas also).

and i would put 105mm sherman into us tank doctrine. just because one caliope is ineffective.
or light hotwitzer for all doctrines. or m8 scott barrage skill. or sherman 105mm shoting also without barrage skill (like stuh)

just my wishes :)

User avatar
Sparrow
Posts: 50
Joined: 07 May 2016, 18:57
Location: Cuba

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby Sparrow » 31 Oct 2016, 13:09

Tiger1996 wrote:Luft inf are indeed stronger, even though i don't think Volks could ever beat 101st squads at all except with LMG.. but if both units stay behind cover... Volks are more likely going to lose. Because they can't keep reinforcing themselves from the air! And if they decide to get closer.. the M1 Carbine is superior in close range. Not to mention that thanks to flame nades.. even Luft inf can die VERY fast!

My friend Tiger, I think that SAS Paratroopers are even stronger that Luft inf...Brithish Army also have their comandos that are very efective in close combat...
The Luftwaff inf. can die very easy with a Sherman Crocodrile or with truck that have a cal. 50 don`t remember the name
SL2

milekh
Posts: 28
Joined: 14 May 2016, 23:09

Re: axis units vs allies units

Postby milekh » 04 Dec 2016, 21:41

its like you say jagtiger can be easily killed by hellcat :D


Return to “Balancing & Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests