Flames

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Kasbah

Flames

Post by Kasbah »

Hi,

Could you please fix the damage of flames against tanks? I am fed up to see engines damaged/destroyed just because half of a millisecond a flame barely brushed the front of a tank.

Thanks

JimQwilleran

Re: Flames

Post by JimQwilleran »

By the way Sherman Crocodile's top gunner should be also immune to his own tank "fired" fire, cause he ALWAYS dies if you drive through the flames, which kinda puts in doubt this tank's purpose.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

JimQwilleran wrote:By the way Sherman Crocodile's top gunner should be also immune to his own tank "fired" fire, cause he ALWAYS dies if you drive through the flames, which kinda puts in doubt this tank's purpose.

Or we can remove him :)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Wolf wrote:
JimQwilleran wrote:By the way Sherman Crocodile's top gunner should be also immune to his own tank "fired" fire, cause he ALWAYS dies if you drive through the flames, which kinda puts in doubt this tank's purpose.

like in voch. Baically i wouldnt have a problem with that to be honest oO.

It would make me less often rushing my engis to the crocc just because i think "its incomplete without top gunner" :D
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Wolf wrote:

Good idea... :)

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

Good idea.
And what about other flames? It is not normal that the slightest flame cause engines to broke or get heavily damaged almost every time.

Wake

Post by Wake »

Can we also discuss the price of the flame units?

Bren Carrier "Wasp" - 400 MP/15 Fuel
Flame Hetzer - 400 MP/60 Fuel
Sherman Crocodile - 425 MP/60 Fuel
Terror Flame Halftrack - 275 MP/35 Fuel

I believe that all of these, except for the flame hetzer, are overpriced. What do you think?

ursus

Post by ursus »

Wake wrote:Can we also discuss the price of the flame units?

Bren Carrier "Wasp" - 400 MP/15 Fuel
Flame Hetzer - 400 MP/60 Fuel
Sherman Crocodile - 425 MP/60 Fuel
Terror Flame Halftrack - 275 MP/35 Fuel

I believe that all of these, except for the flame hetzer, are overpriced. What do you think?

I would just lower the price of wasp. Hetzer and shermans should be same category, more - less. Wasp and SdKfz should be other.