few ideas & suggestions

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Shanks

Re: few ideas & suggestions

Post by Shanks »

in my humble opinion, I do not think it's a good idea ... so you want a bigger shot range for the tanks ????, and what the hell is going on with the Bk people ... they complain about the artillery ??? ? omg, I really only agree to delete the HE of all the tanks hunting and AT, and remove the 6 seconds of delay of the AT weapons, the rest in BK is only strategy and team play, to create so much trouble,omg, the problem is that some play very offensive and others very defensive, I can assure you that the doctrines Aerostransported in general, are a headache for the doctrines of artillery, have to play without truce, and the artillery will not be a big problem , but I see people play or very static, or very offensive .... a question .... because the doctrines of artillery are not very effective in 1v1 ???? what I mean is that I do not think I have much to see if the map is small, medium, large or that people play camping, the fronts can also be broken! if you dont feel layers of doing it, play the same as the other team, if someone is going to answer, I hope you read well what I wrote

................................................................................................

tiger ... you told me once, that the doctrines of artillery, are not very good 1v1, and I think, that this law applies in 2v2 and 3v3 sometimes, which must be harnessed

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

No.

Some are not "too offensive" and others are not "too defensive".

Those some are just to be defined for those who know "when and where", and those who "think they know how untill moment they become first type of player".

Some just sit back and blob (arty/elite's/tanks/snipers/mortars), and rest is US meta play, with overmicro and timing dependancy (partly applies to WM too, but less. Imo).

There are obvious campers. There are maps, that are played damn same way for years, with same mg/mortar placing, and people who play 1strat all the time, with same timing and same doctrine over and over.

(and yea, i'm just bored so im answering to random stuff here and there, without pure response intention placed : D)
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

idliketoplaybetter wrote:No.

Some are not "too offensive" and others are not "too defensive".

Those some are just to be defined for those who know "when and where", and those who "think they know how untill moment they become first type of player".

Some just sit back and blob (arty/elite's/tanks/snipers/mortars), and rest is US meta play, with overmicro and timing dependancy (partly applies to WM too, but less. Imo).

There are obvious campers. There are maps, that are played damn same way for years, with same mg/mortar placing, and people who play 1strat all the time, with same timing and same doctrine over and over.

(and yea, i'm just bored so im answering to random stuff here and there, without pure response intention placed : D)

all the defensive game you have just exposed, can be easily destroyed, even if you do not believe it ... to give you an example, if in a 3v3, a team chooses to attack, combined, a vulnerable point, the game could change drastically, true what you say, it's boring lately this game, because people apparently have no creativity, you tell me, "always do the same", then I say, you try something new, or else you'll have the same result, if you always do the same, this game is, in my opinion, so fun and similar to chess, after the first play, in chess, you have about 400 possible options, in the second movement, if I remember correctly, I think BK is something similar .... I do not know if you have a team that you can play in discord, but if you have it, I assure you that the game will not be boring! ... I think the real problem is that sometimes you have to play, with random players, not in the games of camping and arty

idliketoplaybetter

I never said game is boring. Also i mostly play with random people, doing random (however more actual to the patch thing), so are people who i discribed as 'those who know where and when".

We discuss typical problems of any so-so (almost) low playerbase multiplayer game, and im not sure why..

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I use the Google translator, I think I understood you a little bit bad :lol: , but in the same way, I think you complain a lot about the arty game .. am I wrong?

idliketoplaybetter

Im not sure where u did get that i complain about anything, that is first.
And even more, that i complain "a lot" about arty specificaly.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

that's what I thought, and not only you, 85% in this forum complain about artillery, in most cases, when they say, "camping game"

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

ANGRE ANGRE!
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Hahahahaha

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

angre angre

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Redgaarden wrote:
La Fiere is a good map imo, why should anyone wonder why you play that map? lol
And we camped in middle, which we took from you after wurf made barracks in every possible building (which i'd call camping too) but your side was constantly falling to bob's attacks, so no need to come here and complain for a game bringing out random names.

Regarding achilles, did you ever try not to blob your infantry but sending 2 at (paras count too) squads from different directions? HE shot have cooldown and their blast is smoller than ST's one, so that could not oneshot both of your squads... It's quite a hard solution and requires lot of thinking but you might try that ;)

Wait. You do know achillies is cheaper than infantry? And even more infantry wont solve the problem, since the infantry will have a hard time killing the tank and the tank will just scuttle away. And you can just get more achillies combined with any other unit to finish off enemy infantry.
I'm just saying your tactic defeats its own purpose and that its extremly innefficent.

why are you bringing me into this? why are you taking me completely out of context again?

Dont whine, he is just using you as a example.

i dare any arty player to play on a big map and feel the difference in play. they'll find whatever "skill" they have becomes MUCH harder to do... because it hardly takes any skill on a small map.

I thougth small maps were bad because emplacements, chokepoints, and limited resources which stall the game. I find arty to be much better on big maps.

Thx you toke some breath out of my mouth, atleast you understand what i said lol
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Angre angre angre
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Shanks wrote:tiger ... you told me once, that the doctrines of artillery, are not very good 1v1, and I think, that this law applies in 2v2 and 3v3 sometimes, which must be harnessed

Hmm, I honestly can't remember that I ever said that. What I mentioned several times however, is the fact that I don't really like any of the "left sided" doctrines; talking about Def, RA, inf, and SE docs! Those 4 doctrines are all located on the left, and all are also just against my playing style totally... Nonetheless, this doesn't mean that they are bad.. in fact, they are most annoying.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

maybe another tiger told me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Or maybe your memory is just misleading you ^^