High school drama

Use only if your topic doesn't fit into one of the categories above.
Armacalic
Posts: 125
Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 02:04

Re: High school drama

Postby Armacalic » 12 Aug 2015, 22:44

Hmm, and?

I have formed an opinion on what I CAN see.

I already said that, it doesn't matter how you behave elsewhere. My opinion has come from what I've seen in the forum.

On the other hand, I have given my opinion on your behavior that I can see on all of this topics which, simply put, I find obnoxious. My not knowing the game does not discredit the opinion I've given about what I can see of your behavior in the forums. I tend to ignore the game replay chats, because I was not there first hand to see it. People say you're not any better in game. I take those comments with a grain of salt, but your behavior here in the forum does not help your image in my eyes.

Though, Tiger, I have knowledge. True, it's not the whole picture, but I don't care about that, because what I see of you is enough to know what my opinion of you is. I would never support an asshole, you may or may not be one elsewhere but, in my opinion, you are one here, and that's simply how it is.
Last edited by Armacalic on 12 Aug 2015, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: High school drama

Postby Tiger1996 » 12 Aug 2015, 22:54

My argument simply is that if my behavior for u really seem to be obnoxious somehow as u claim, then u also have to realize that this behavior is not from nothing! Again; as u never joined us on the game before in order to see how I firstly knew these guys over here for the first time who are now hating me for some reasons.. u do also have no idea about who said what or at which point. Such long stories of which u r not meant with... And so again that's why I believe u shouldn't participate in this discussion even.

And if u would really like to know more about someone like me for example.. then I guess u have to try it for at least a once!
Deal with me; don't hear of me.

All those who are participating.. dealt with me before someways. They had some experiences by me, whatever now if they were bad or even good ones...

Armacalic wrote:Though, Tiger, I have knowledge. True, it's not the whole picture, but I don't care about that, because what I see of you is enough to know what my opinion of you is. I would never support an asshole, you may or may not be one elsewhere but, in my opinion, you are one here, and that's simply how it is.

Who is now disrespectful? :) No, u don't have any knowledge with this matter. Since u never joined us as u say...

Armacalic
Posts: 125
Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 02:04

Re: High school drama

Postby Armacalic » 12 Aug 2015, 23:03

Ah? It was that? Sorry Tiger, don't feel too special, you're not the only one I don't think highly of, so rest assured.

It doesn't matter how you behave elsewhere, it also doesn't matter what your personal experiences are, nothing gives you a right to be an asshole to someone else.

I've read a lot of the topics, I've seen a lot of people's points of view, I don't have to deal with you to see how you deal with people, both in favor and against you. Again people can form opinions based on what they see without necessarily meeting someone in person.

One more thing. You replying to me in such a fashion clearly tells me you do personally have a problem with someone you don't know calling you an asshole, I understand your position. But now, you understand, I'm not just saying that to repeat everyone else, I genuinely dislike how you behave in the forums to other people.

Your behavior is such that I would never like to deal with you personally. In my opinion, you'd be an aggraviating person to deal with, in game, another community or in real life.

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: High school drama

Postby Tiger1996 » 12 Aug 2015, 23:09

Alright, since u r insisting to believe that I am an asshole while also repeating it.. I guess unfortunately I would be then probably in need to also step over some of my manners just to call u the same as a reply! ;)
U r an asshole too... 'in my opinion' as well btw :D
Last edited by Tiger1996 on 12 Aug 2015, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.

Armacalic
Posts: 125
Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 02:04

Re: High school drama

Postby Armacalic » 12 Aug 2015, 23:19

Oh god, I've been called an asshole. Hmm... Yeah, sounds about right. Mexicans are a bunch of cowards, womanizers, racists and assholes, and I'm no exception. (We do have some good traits, I personally have none, though.)

Though Tiger. I at least don't deny some times I'm an asshole. I will be an asshole as needed be, which is not often, and if you think I'm an asshole to you for telling you what I think of you, that's fine. Everyone can have opinions.

Though I at least have explained to you why I believe you're an asshole. Your behavior in the forum, and solely your behavior in the forum is what matters here for my opinion, because I'm not affected at all by how you are elsewhere.

I don't believe you are an asshole just because other people are at odds with you, I believe you're an asshole because you've certainly behaved poorly in the forums. You are a nice child elsewhere? Congratulations, but I don't care, because you're not acting like that here.

Nothing gives you the right to be an asshole to someone else, whether you are a crippled, or afflicted with a disease, or the situation where you currently live in or any other condition.

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: High school drama

Postby Tiger1996 » 12 Aug 2015, 23:27

That's really great, as I can see u r somehow even admitting that sometimes u r really becoming an asshole? Interesting... But I don't admit the same ;) I as well gave u reasons of why I called u an asshole too as it was just a deserved and also such a justified kind of reply.. yet in such a moderate way just like as u did it firstly! :)

However that I do like ur funny logic btw; or how u could actually insult someone 'moderately' but u have to know that it's still an insult obviously at the end :P

Armacalic
Posts: 125
Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 02:04

Re: High school drama

Postby Armacalic » 12 Aug 2015, 23:39

And what made you think I didn't mean it as an insult?

Sorry man, I don't believe you know how to reply, is it perhaps your poor behaviour that causes this?

I'd pity you but, Tiger, An asshole who doesn't admit he is one when he is being one is funny.

Trying to find an words to put in other people's mouth and then making an argument about it is... hmm, shall we say... an asshole thing to do?

Thanks for the laughs, though, it's not that people had not realized this before. But you really are affected by people calling on you on your attitude as they see it.

You might be happy to hear I don't expect you to change at all. I don't wnat that. It's funny reading all the bullshit you come up with, keep at it, your side stepping insults at you and ignoring everyone you piss off is funny in and off itself. I'd rather laugh at you than just boringly browse the topics.

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: High school drama

Postby Tiger1996 » 12 Aug 2015, 23:53

Armacalic wrote:Sorry man, I don't believe you know how to reply, is it perhaps your poor behaviour that causes this?

I'd pity you but, Tiger, An asshole who doesn't admit he is one when he is being one is funny.

Hmm, I would call ur behavior disrespectful then :) As u firstly said that I am an asshole although I tried not to step over any manners for sometime.. as I even said in the beginning that it would be an honor to know more about u... But naaaaah; now we just knew each other finally I guess! ;)

Just see how u claim I am disrespectful and an asshole too while the fact is that exactly u r that one actually... ^^

So now; u r not any different from those dogs, but I do wonder too honestly.. what really pushes u and the others into wasting ur times with such an asshole like me (as u say) through participating in such a nonsense thread since the start, although u didn't even have any problems personally with me before.. by also costing some of ur pricey time just to make such silly moving pictures like the ones u attached with ur first post here??? Why not to just watch me and laugh if u would like it too then as u may claim?

This explains a lot I think. That u r the real asshole...
Continue howling like the others. Don't waste my time, if u care about me.. u would have just sent me a PM!

Armacalic
Posts: 125
Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 02:04

Re: High school drama

Postby Armacalic » 13 Aug 2015, 00:12

Is that some crying veiled as poorly written english wit I read? Yes, it is.

For me, I just wanted to expose you further, reason? None at all, everybody knows of you and how you behave in this place anyways. I also still don't have any personal problem with you, I've neve met you personally, and again, I would dread having to do so. But your attitude is something I just felt like pointing out to you.

Again, don't feel too special, I had those images lying around and found they could work here. I do intend to continue laughing at you, for you are simply a blast to watch make an idiot of himself, the poorly written english also helps a lot.

Also, no man. I'm not the real asshole, I play by the rules you set in every topic you write in. So I'll continue to waste your time, seeing as you're simply that affected by me calling your behavior as it is to continue responding to me. I don't care for you, hence why I use this topic instead, as it seems it was basically placed for you to continue to deny everything.

Sadly, it wasn't a pleasure dealing with you personally, granted, I wasn't expecting it to be, but it was amusing seeing you try to rebuke arguments that you "don't care about.".

Clearly, your low self steem wouldn't survive if you didn't stroke to such hilariously repulsive levels. Don't be a stranger, continue making an idiot of yourself.

Yafa
Posts: 105
Joined: 25 Jun 2015, 00:26

Re: High school drama

Postby Yafa » 13 Aug 2015, 00:32

Tiger1996 wrote:@Yafa;
I really don't know how to thank u for this one! ^^


omar .... no need to ....... it was just a duty , and a response for your many gifts ;- )

Tiger1996 wrote:Continue howling like the others.

i think he just did it my son ... hhahaahahah

Armacalic
Posts: 125
Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 02:04

Re: High school drama

Postby Armacalic » 13 Aug 2015, 00:43

Image

Say what you will people, these two dudes... They are worthy of being laughed at from how deluded they are.

JimQwilleran
Posts: 1107
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 15:05

Re: High school drama

Postby JimQwilleran » 13 Aug 2015, 00:58

Armacalic, I really like your English, reading you is a pleasure. You remind me words that I completely forgot ;).

Also it seems like your attitude is something brand new here. I mean, you are cool, chilled out. Everybody here just explodes eventually when the discussion becomes too hot. Maybe Sukin is also like you. I like it, unfortunately I myself am a bad-tempered person, so it would be hard for me to follow your way...

If you want we can play some games ;). Also we can try to deal with those crashes you mentioned about.

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: High school drama

Postby Butterkeks » 13 Aug 2015, 09:47

Very nice speech Armacalic, very nice.

It sums up perfectly what our problem is with you, Tiger, without going into rage mode a single time. I respect you for this one, Sir!



So what I'm asking myself right now is:
Tiger, are you really not able to understand? Or do just don't want to understand?
Armacalic brought it to the point. I too don't know you personally. I don't know your family. I don't know how you behave to other people you meet in the streets. But rom what I have been seeing here, I also don't want to know you.

Armacalic now stated that he sees how you act in here, and this is why he thinks you are an asshole. Now the only thing you answer to that is a childish "No you are the asshole!".
Did you ever take the time to just sit down and read through some of the 1700 posts you made in this forum?
At the moment we have 5 people who said into your face that the think your behavior makes you look like an asshole. And we have about 4 others how say that they simply try to ignore you because they don't want to deal with you. And we have about 2 or 3 people who support you.
And you think that something bad happened because the devs moved and renamed this topic? Yes something bad happened. To you.
The fact, that the topic was moved and renamed and Markr even participated in it, but it didn't got deleted...
Well it actually shows that the devs think that this topic needs to exist and that they at least think that this needs to be said.

So in this topic, about 80% of forum mebers (including dev team!) state that they have a problem with you.
And still all you say is that we are the assholes because we dared to tell you?
If you really are such a nice/good person as Yafa stated, you should just take the time, sit down and ask yourself if you behave here like you behave to other people.
Think about it, how can it be that you are the most hated person here, but apparently a really nice guy in Real life?

Is this our fault or yours?

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3795
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: High school drama

Postby Tiger1996 » 13 Aug 2015, 11:52

Yes, but actually everyone or every person does have those who like and support him.. those who dislike and hate him... And also those who would always choose the middle line situation being neutral.

And I am happy that this topic isn't removed btw but only renamed and then moved away because probably it's like as Yafa once mentioned; it might be adding even more credibility to me and not the opposite in fact!

User avatar
ShadowIchigo
Posts: 329
Joined: 26 Nov 2014, 20:25
Location: Philadelphia Born N Raized, US

Re: High school drama

Postby ShadowIchigo » 13 Aug 2015, 12:16

Awwman i thought i was usually the person who doesnt rage :/

But i am also glad this topic is hear bc it allows you to take ur rage out on this forum instead of the main constructive threads hahahahahah

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: High school drama

Postby Butterkeks » 13 Aug 2015, 12:24

Tiger1996 wrote:Yes, but actually everyone or every person does have those who like and support him.. those who dislike and hate him... And also those who would always choose the middle line situation being neutral.


Of course. It doesn't matter where you go, it will always be like this. But ca 80%...? That's a bit harsh.

Tiger1996 wrote:And I am happy that this topic isn't removed btw but only renamed and then moved away because probably it's like as Yafa once mentioned; it might be adding even more credibility to me and not the opposite in fact!


Well I see it actually the other way round. Here, more people state what the problem is and it has been moved so I guess the devs want us to read it.

I had no problem with overcoming this topic now, but therefore we have to adjust the way we are talking in here.

I can promise you that I won't insult you, or go on a rant about your posts as long as you simply stick to some normal rules everyone else also sticks to.


First thing would be that you stop acting like you own this mod. Statements like "I won't let that change happen", or "I won't allow this to change" create nothing else except for anger.

Second thing is acting like you know more than everybody else. Hawks has a high knowledge of the stats/prices/tactics and is also a very good player even if his stats don't look like it.
It's the same for me. I consider myself an experienced player, as already told, if the old profiles weren't deleted, my stats would make your chin drop. Here's a shitload of people who are playing this mod for many years longer than you, therefore build another shitload of experience. So stop acting like you know it better than everyone else just because you are playing much BK since a year or so now.

Third thing are the scores after a game. Kwok already made a great post about it and it's commmon consense that the highest stats don't tell you who the best player was. I always have lower stats than cyber, but I also prefer to play support docs. If my arty wouldn't kill the enemy AT gun, he wouldn't be able to slaughter the entire enemy arty with his tanks. So what? Did I do nothing to help win the game just because he got way higher score than me? Don't think so. Teamplay is not rewarded and support too, so the score says nothing about how good a player is. So please stop pointing out after every game that you are the best because you have the highest score. (Btw the score is buggy anyways, brits for example can't get points for vets as it worked differently in vCoH)

Fourth thing is the stubborness. If you get told by Markr or Wolf that something won't change stop posting it for another ten times. If several people tell you why your suggestion is bad take a moment and think if it really would be a good idea. Posting it over and over and over doesn't make you right.

Fifth thing is that you should stop overtaking every forum with the same suggesitions. Example normal nades for Demo Storms: Does this really need to be in 5 different topics? Is one not enough?

Sixth thing is that you please should provide arguments and evidence. And by that I don't mean stuff like "a zooka damaged my tiger once, pls remove third zooka". Warhawks for example always posts the weapon stats, proving that something is worse than something else. You only come up with "I saw it once happen" or stuff like this.

Seventh thing is respect. You always want respect from everyone, yet you insult everyone around you. Show respect, get respect.

And last but not least, we are no allies fanboys. It is consense here in the forums that the game is a bit more axis friendly atm, mostly because of their all-in-one docs and because their inf is way more effective. SO no wonder everyone yells for allies buffs. I remember a time in which Allies really were way to strong and everyone cried for Axis buffs. Every experienced player will tell you that the game is more axis friendly at the moment, so please take a second and think about that. This refers to point four. Also I remember the Jagdpanzer IV/70 discussion. Warhawks postet values from Corsix which showed that the Jagdpanzer is nearly invincible. Your only sentence for that "it is ok like it is now". As soon as somebody says that an Allies unit is to weak and needs a buff you start spamming the forum with stuff that happened once and posting the same stuff ten times again. See points four and six.


So if you can stop doing those things, I can promise you that I will talk with you like I talk to everyone else in this forum. You don't see me creating those topics about warhawks or sukin or anybody else. Behave well, get treated well, it is as simple as this.


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest