Locked Topic

Use only if your topic doesn't fit into one of the categories above.
Locked
User avatar
MarKr
Team Member
Posts: 4073
Joined: 23 Nov 2014, 19:17
Location: Czech Republic

Locked Topic

Post by MarKr »

Hmmm..."Mackerbryanee"...sounds familiar...isn't that the guy who kept asking for new models on Discord and when I told him we wouldn't add new models, he told me "go fuck yourself", which was followed by calling me a "fucking shit stain"? Quite a nerve to come here and ask us to do something for him...
Image

modmacbryanicky
Posts: 16
Joined: 27 Apr 2016, 02:43

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by modmacbryanicky »

MarKr You're a Hypocrite! You are the one who blamed me that I keep piling on in the discord and Now you just shown to everybody that you are an Inferior person who can't freaking move on and bringing up stuff that are in the past! You are an Administrator here. STOP PILING ON! Be Professional and Move on... It's all in the past now and don't take it personal.. This is a game
I love this mod and was told by a ''nice'' member to write here in the Forum.

Consti255
Posts: 1140
Joined: 06 Jan 2021, 16:12
Location: Germany

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by Consti255 »

To grave this debate...

Devs stay away mostly from new units/models just because it can make the performance/balancing bad.
So i can understand them, if they say to you please dont request new models before you can show us how good your models are (performance,looking,sounds,movement).

Also, if there is a gameplay/model update reason behind it and the model works, i dont think they will decline the suggestion.

If i remember it correctly, they told you to do a chaffee model upgrade ( which i am trying right now and i am greatful for every help i could get) and you didnt showed them your skills. You did show me some and just from the looking they are great!

So burry the waraxe and carry on boys. I am sure, Devs and Mac could help out each other.
Nerf Mencius

User avatar
MarKr
Team Member
Posts: 4073
Joined: 23 Nov 2014, 19:17
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by MarKr »

modmacbryanicky wrote:
11 Aug 2021, 10:05
MarKr You're a Hypocrite! You are the one who blamed me that I keep piling on in the discord and Now you just shown to everybody that you are an Inferior person who can't freaking move on and bringing up stuff that are in the past! You are an Administrator here. STOP PILING ON! Be Professional and Move on... It's all in the past now and don't take it personal.. This is a game
I love this mod and was told by a ''nice'' member to write here in the Forum.
First of all, I would be a hypocrite if I told you not to do something and then did the same thing. I don't remember telling you anything about "piling on", I don't even know what you mean by that in this case. I told you to stop asking for the fricking new models because I had told you that new models would only come under certain conditions. Those conditions were not met and you kept asking over and over and over. So I told you to stop because it only cluttered the discord chanel. So, I would be a hypocrite if I kept asking you some question over and over and over again even if I had a definitive answer from you, which I didn't do.

Second, yes, I am an admin here but it is nowhere written that I have to forget stuff from the past. I work on this mod in my free time, I don't even play it myself, so I spend my time to provide entertainment for others and the only thing I want from people is to be polite when dealing with the devs. If anybody doesn't behave politely, or even intentionally insults me, I am well within my rights to give them the middle finger when they ask something from me. Honestly, I getting sick of this online mentality where people think they can treat other people online like trash if things don't go their way and later, when they need something from the same people, they play this "it is in the past, you should not hold it against me and if you do, you're a trash" card without even thinking of appologizing. Try to imagine you go to your work, you disagree with your boss on something, you tell him to "go fuck himself" and that "he is a shit stain". If the boss doesn't fire you, do you think the next time you need something from him, he will happily agree because "it is in the past"? Wake up. He'll give you hell for months to come, simply because he can.
modmacbryanicky wrote:
11 Aug 2021, 10:05
This is a game
You should have thought of this advice before you got pissed over a game so much that you started throwing tantrums.
Image

modmacbryanicky
Posts: 16
Joined: 27 Apr 2016, 02:43

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by modmacbryanicky »

Be Smart and Move on. It’s a shame that BK Mod have a backward and hateful administrator. Add me as a foe so that you won’t see my posts.

I merely express my suggestions and you’re the one who brought up the past grievances that doesn’t concern this mod. Such a shame we have an admin who keep hate alive.

User avatar
Sukin-kot (SVT)
Posts: 1114
Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 08:36
Location: Ekaterinburg, Russia

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I have always wondered Mark, what is your motivation to build the mod without playing it yourself xD

modmacbryanicky
Posts: 16
Joined: 27 Apr 2016, 02:43

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by modmacbryanicky »

Do you think by bringing up the past is a polite move?
The heck is that explanation. This is not an office place and we are not your freaking employees and you’re not the boss. This is the way of the online world so get used to it. You have an audience and You have to give the audience what they want and not the other way around. Unless you want to be a tyrant and see your bk player roster shrinking.

Since you admit you don’t play it yourself then what the heck are you doing here? Give the Administrative position to someone more worthy and who doesn’t have a God complex and are not a grumpy hate-cemented jerk
Last edited by modmacbryanicky on 12 Aug 2021, 06:01, edited 1 time in total.

Diablo
Posts: 334
Joined: 02 Mar 2017, 22:40

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by Diablo »

Save your breath, modmacbraynicky. You're wrong, simple as that. There will be a point where enough people asked for endless unfounded bullshit and then act up if their personal demands aren't treated as holy word. When that point is reached, the devs will say fuck it and stop providing updates free of charge for a 15 year old game. I personally don't want that. Neither do you.
If you give people a finger.. they take both arms and complain about it, too. I swear..

modmacbryanicky
Posts: 16
Joined: 27 Apr 2016, 02:43

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by modmacbryanicky »

Diablo wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 05:53
Save your breath, modmacbraynicky. You're wrong, simple as that. There will be a point where enough people asked for endless unfounded bullshit and then act up if their personal demands aren't treated as holy word. When that point is reached, the devs will say fuck it and stop providing updates free of charge for a 15 year old game. I personally don't want that. Neither do you.
If you give people a finger.. they take both arms and complain about it, too. I swear..
Hey! I posted my suggestions here about the mod and all of a sudden this Admin Jerk brought up past grievances and started attacking me personally. It’s all in the past now so why you and the jerk stop behaving like dicks and move on.

modmacbryanicky
Posts: 16
Joined: 27 Apr 2016, 02:43

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by modmacbryanicky »

MarKr wrote:
11 Aug 2021, 20:56
modmacbryanicky wrote:
11 Aug 2021, 10:05
MarKr You're a Hypocrite! You are the one who blamed me that I keep piling on in the discord and Now you just shown to everybody that you are an Inferior person who can't freaking move on and bringing up stuff that are in the past! You are an Administrator here. STOP PILING ON! Be Professional and Move on... It's all in the past now and don't take it personal.. This is a game
I love this mod and was told by a ''nice'' member to write here in the Forum.
First of all, I would be a hypocrite if I told you not to do something and then did the same thing. I don't remember telling you anything about "piling on", I don't even know what you mean by that in this case. I told you to stop asking for the fricking new models because I had told you that new models would only come under certain conditions. Those conditions were not met and you kept asking over and over and over. So I told you to stop because it only cluttered the discord chanel. So, I would be a hypocrite if I kept asking you some question over and over and over again even if I had a definitive answer from you, which I didn't do.

Second, yes, I am an admin here but it is nowhere written that I have to forget stuff from the past. I work on this mod in my free time, I don't even play it myself, so I spend my time to provide entertainment for others and the only thing I want from people is to be polite when dealing with the devs. If anybody doesn't behave politely, or even intentionally insults me, I am well within my rights to give them the middle finger when they ask something from me. Honestly, I getting sick of this online mentality where people think they can treat other people online like trash if things don't go their way and later, when they need something from the same people, they play this "it is in the past, you should not hold it against me and if you do, you're a trash" card without even thinking of appologizing. Try to imagine you go to your work, you disagree with your boss on something, you tell him to "go fuck himself" and that "he is a shit stain". If the boss doesn't fire you, do you think the next time you need something from him, he will happily agree because "it is in the past"? Wake up. He'll give you hell for months to come, simply because he can.
modmacbryanicky wrote:
11 Aug 2021, 10:05
This is a game
You should have thought of this advice before you got pissed over a game so much that you started throwing tantrums.
Oh poor miserable Markr.
It’s all in the past now so WHY can’t you just freaking move on?
Why don’t you act like a pro and show that you’re a much better person than I am? Oh wait,.. you can’t? I see!

And your pathetic excuses of me clogging the discord channel. DUH. Most of that is my grievances in the mod (5x 76mm firing APFDS at Jagdtigers rear to no effect etc) and a few “New Unit Requests” That doesn’t need a new model.

I don’t want to write too much to an errant backward dude because It all boils down to One Simple Fact: “YOU CAN’T FREAKING MOVE ON!”

kwok
Team Member
Posts: 2510
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by kwok »

Sorry guys locking the thread.

We can restart this convo with cooler heads. I'll repost for you macbry. But try to understand the dev point of view here. It's true maybe we over reacted in this particular situation. You're more than welcome to put your opinion here and we'll consider it like all other opinions. But between all the communication channels we connect with the community, devs are pretty tired. Frankly, we're upset with this conversation because we know the pattern with discussing things with leads to personal insults. We shouldn't assume that. Sorry.

Like sukin said, markr doesn't play the game so why does he build it? It's because he cares even if he gets grumpy. I'm grumpier than him tenfold but it might not have shown on this convo. There's a reason I don't show myself online on steam anymore. Devs don't play anymore because they're tired of players. Plain as that. But they still go on anyways because guess what... they ARE the boss... devs call the shots, it's their mod not yours. You might not be the employee but you're no shareholder either. If the player roster shrinks it's because it's the decision devs decided to take with the mod and that's that. That being said, this forum is ALSO in ownership to the dev. Their rules. Stick to them regardless of "who starts it". This includes don't talk shit to a dev/admin. Regardless of what Markr or you said, you still broke a rule. You did it on discord, don't continue that here. Don't do it anymore period.

At this point, everyone cool it. If it gets heated again bans will come out.

User avatar
MarKr
Team Member
Posts: 4073
Joined: 23 Nov 2014, 19:17
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by MarKr »

modmacbryanicky wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 05:27
Do you think by bringing up the past is a polite move?
Bringing up the past stems from YOUR impolite behavior in the past. Do you think the way you acted was polite? If you acted politely there wouldn't be anything I could bring up. It is just a reaction to your action and as such it is justified. And no, "it is in the past" doesn't make this unjustified.
modmacbryanicky wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 05:27
The heck is that explanation. This is not an office place and we are not your freaking employees and you’re not the boss.
This is not an office but in terms of mod development, the forum and Discord are our office because it is where players discuss the mod development and we gather our feedback. In here, devs are pretty much like a boss in an office because we have more rights than normal users (admin rights), our word is final (even if players disagree), and staying on good terms with the devs is in players' best interest because once you are on bad terms, you usually fucked up pretty hard and a ban is not far away. If you don't like this system, you can leave any time.
modmacbryanicky wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 05:27
This is the way of the online world so get used to it.
This forum is a part of online world where we make the rules. If you dislike the rules, you can leave any time. This is the way of this part of the online world, get used to it.
modmacbryanicky wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 05:27
You have an audience and You have to give the audience what they want and not the other way around.
This is where you're incredibly wrong. We don't have to give the audience anything. This is not a business where a paying customer is a god and whatever they come up with, has to be done. Businesses do that because customers mean money and money is what the business is there for. We don't do this for money, therefore we don't have to deal with crap from players. So, it IS the other way around - YOU want something from US and we are not obliged to provide it to you, if you want to get what you want you have to give us what we want. Luckily for you, we only want good manners from players and as long as players have the manners and use them, we're good. Lack of manners can cause problems, true...
modmacbryanicky wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 05:27
Unless you want to be a tyrant and see your bk player roster shrinking.
I don't think you know what the word "tyrant" means. A tyrant is a "cruel and oppressive ruler". "Cruel" is someone who intentionally causes pain to others and doesn't care about the suffering of those people. "Oppressive" means applying harsh and authoritarian treatment. I am not causing you any pain, I'm probably causing you discomfort because it seems you're not used to your lack of manners having any consequences, but that is not cruel from my side. I am applying authoritarian treatment, true, but not in an oppressive manner. There are rules to follow and if you don't do that, you lose rights. That's how it works pretty much everywhere in the world.

Anyway, if the player roster shrinks due to people like you leaving, then no big loss.
modmacbryanicky wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 05:27
Since you admit you don’t play it yourself then what the heck are you doing here? Give the Administrative position to someone more worthy and who doesn’t have a God complex and are not a grumpy hate-cemented jerk
Not playing the game allows me to stay more objective in terms of balancing decisions - I do not favor any side and the data I have are the numbers the game works with, which is not influenced by negative experience from the game.

It is funny that you mention a god complex, because the definition of that term includes "A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure" and yet this whole thing started with your lack of manners and you haven't even remotely admitted it was your fault in the first place and just keep saying that "it is in the past" as if that somehow made what you did irrelevant.
modmacbryanicky wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 06:06
It’s all in the past now so why you and the jerk stop behaving like dicks and move on.
I don't mean to be tyranical or anything but I would like to remind you point number 2 from the posting guidelines:
2. No spam, no flaming.That means no threads inciting flames or mindless chatter. Profanity is to be kept to a minimum: while permitted in context, excessive swearing will not be tolerated. Personal attacks - 'flames' - are strictly prohibited.
You're breaking rules again.

modmacbryanicky wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 06:06
person who can't freaking move on and bringing up stuff that are in the past!
...
Be Professional and Move on... It's all in the past now
...
Be Smart and Move on.
...
you’re the one who brought up the past grievances
...
Do you think by bringing up the past is a polite move?
...
It’s all in the past now so why you and the jerk stop behaving like dicks and move on.
...
It’s all in the past now so WHY can’t you just freaking move on?
...
“YOU CAN’T FREAKING MOVE ON!”
You make it sound as if "what happened in the past doesn't count anymore" is some general rule or law. Yes, people can forget the past and move on, but don't have to if they don't want to. Maybe it is a common thing to do in the place you're from but it doesn't mean it has to apply to everyone everywhere in the world.

So, I can move on but I don't have to, especially if it sends out the message that people can treat us like crap with no consequences.
Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 05:13
I have always wondered Mark, what is your motivation to build the mod without playing it yourself xD
Because I deeply cherish any moment spent with players, isn't that obvious? :lol:
Image

Locked