Profile stats

Use only if your topic doesn't fit into one of the categories above.
idliketoplaybetter

Profile stats

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Hey, was unsure if my question is somewhat related to a game/mod or basicaly to a steam/online thing, so i post it in here.

Is there a way(im sure there was one, but i cant remember it) to clear off ur profile game stats, so i will get total 0 played for anything? I dont want to be a part of modern smurf crowd, but i kinda tired of messing with my vCoh and skirmishes numbers.

Thanks for any thoughts on this
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

kwok
Team Member

Re: Profile stats

Post by kwok »

I don' tknow of any. But you could start a new account and just keep your name if you're willing to go that route.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Starting new account? u mean getting new copy of the game? cause I dont want to be a regular smurf kind, im willing to keep ingame spent time/but with basically cleared stats (or least that, what was related to vCoh)
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

So far there is no way to re-set your profile stats, only Relic can do that.. unfortunately.
idliketoplaybetter wrote:Starting new account? u mean getting new copy of the game?

But there is a legal Steam feature that each primary account has the possibility to give the authorization rights to maximum 5 other secondary accounts which are associated with this primary account... They did that in order to allow family sharing of products.

However, if the primary account is playing 1 game... None of the secondary accounts would be able to play it at the same time.. unless he closes the game. And if any of these secondary accounts are already playing some particular game, they would be instantly kicked out of this game once the primary account has started to play the same game anytime. Those secondary accounts will also have their own brand new game stats and achievements!

I use this feature myself, hence... It's worth to mention that I definitely never impersonate other player's nicknames.

Frost

Post by Frost »