Panzerblitz vs Tiger

Use only if your topic doesn't fit into one of the categories above.
Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Panzerblitz vs Tiger

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Well, such a nice idea.. though i am not voting for now; but later I will. Since I am still kinda unsure which side I would be exactly taking part in if this campaign has ever kicked off...

However, speaking out of tournaments then it's supposed that the tournament of which I've started last year would be resumed.. as we have actually made quite a decent progress down there. And to be honest I believe it would be shameful if I would stop that tournament forever. As I have promised it would continue at some point... Nonetheless; I think that investing money and efforts for organizing such things would be much worth it if BK was moved on Steam! So, I am kinda waiting to see if the devs are REALLY willing to move it on Steam or not.. it's only a matter of what decision they would like to take a step at. They lack nothing, as I think everyone would be glad to support if they ever announced that they are bringing BK on Steam...

1) Trolling Kwok post for your tournaments isn't the right thing to do, we are not talking about what you're doing here, but about Kwok idea, you can start a new post regarding your games organization, 2) Its your choice to rule the way your tournament is made, but don't try to bait us or pressure us with that steam carrot to make your tournament greater or more worth it, your decision, your choice, and no, we are not REALLY ready for steam, im starting to be a little fed up about the whole universe rotating around you and what you think is the best for bk, we didn't wait for you for that, if we move to steam, you guys will know for sure.

Nonetheless; I think that investing money and efforts for organizing such things would be much worth it if BK was moved on Steam! So, I am kinda waiting to see if the devs are REALLY willing to move it on Steam or not.. it's only a matter of what decision they would like to take a step at.

"REALLY" You really read yourself sometimes? WTF.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Panzerblitz vs Tiger

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

What the fuck?

............................. No comment.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Tiger1996 wrote:What the fuck?

Well stop thinking about your own belly button or great plans you have for the devs regarding bk steam, read kwok ideas before spreading your own stuff who are off subjects and absolutely irrelevant here.

Krieger Blitzer

Panzerblitz1 wrote:

Well stop thinking about your own belly button or great plans you have for the devs regarding bk steam, and read kwok ideas before spreading your own stuff who actually are off subjects and absolutely irrelevant here.

Again; what the actual fk you are saying??!!

My plans for the devs??!! And how the fk speaking about the tournaments is irrelevant here? Don't you see the topic title?? What the FUCK is FKING WRONG with you?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:

Well stop thinking about your own belly button or great plans you have for the devs regarding bk steam, and read kwok ideas before spreading your own stuff who actually are off subjects and absolutely irrelevant here.

Again; what the actual fk you are saying??!!

My plans for the devs??!! And how the fk speaking about the tournaments is irrelevant here? Don't you see the topic title?? What the FUCK is FKING WRONG with you?

The sad thing is that you don't even see whats wrong here...ME ME ME , I, I, I, im sure it will be very difficult for you to work in a team, you'll don't understand that either, anyway.

Krieger Blitzer

Sometimes you make me mad enough that I want to explode the whole fking world........ SERIOUSLY!

JUST.... How the fk is my post a troll???!!! And.. my plans for the devs???!!! JUST WHAT??? I said it's YOUR OWN FKING DECISION TO bring it on STEAM. As I said that I am waiting for this decision! How is this settling pressure at you???!!!

I simply said... That organizing tournaments, campaigns.. or whatever; aren't really worth it in my humble opinion as long as Bk is not on Steam! About the tournament I started, I just had to clearly point out that it's kinda tricky if the tournament would be resumed while BK is moving on Steam at the same time.. it's either this or that! How does this annoy you?? And honestly, if i were to choose... I would then prefer BK to move on Steam in the first place. Tournaments aren't really worth without moving to Steam, that's my whole FKING point!

But now; you come up with your shit on me.. for god knows why. Just clean this shit already...

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Did you see somewhere here something related to your tournaments? the way you prefered to run it? Do you see anything related to Steam?
That is called TROLLING SOMEONE ELSES POST, its irrelevant, advertise what you're doing, and have nothing to do with Kwok ideas... explosing the Fucking world will not bring your peace i guess, maybe the universe? maybe... not sure though.

Why im posting that? because there is zillions of post who just look like the same Tiger, its maybe the time to think about the others ideas and suggestions instead of yours, just for a little bit, just a bit.

Krieger Blitzer

Ok, look... I will just burn your argument and then I will go; FK IT!
Not Interested (note why down below, including if you think this won't work and why it won't work)

This was one of the choices that people could vote for... So, how is this related to bringing Bk on Steam you ask? Well, I clearly said that I don't recommend the idea; even though it's nice indeed! But the reason I think it might not be working is BECAUSE such campaigns/tournaments aren't worth it without moving Bk on Steam. Do you now see how this is related I wonder??

To the 2nd point.. you ask how is this related to the Afrika tournament? Well, because it's a similar idea to tournaments after all... Just how do you miserably fail to see the point? It's not a fking advertisement... I don't even need to, why do u think I need to advertise for the tournament??? Everyone already knew about it.. and some progress was made already! Furthermore; I don't think I will be ever resuming it anyway, so.. again; why would I advertise for it then?? I am only wishing to see BK on Steam... Just like many others, don't u remember the topic created by the user "Jagdpanther" regarding this or what?

This enough Panzer, this is enough... You really messed it up. BRAVO!

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Arfff you will have always the last word, always, anyway this will be moved, sorry Kwok.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I wanted to answer redgardeen, but... I got wrapped in time xD

Leonida [525]

Post by Leonida [525] »

Tiger1996 wrote:BRAVO!

Yay Italian words rulez! *fly away* :mrgreen:

Panzerblitz1
Team Member