Praise be the Lord ShadowIchigo

Use only if your topic doesn't fit into one of the categories above.
kwok
Team Member

Praise be the Lord ShadowIchigo

Post by kwok »

Gonna throw shout outs to the best personality in BK. He always puts smiles on everyone's faces and gets along with everyone. As thick as drama gets in BK, you can always count on ShadowIchigo to keep the mood light and keep people friendly. He is like the greatest ambassador, mediator, and gatherer of BK people. I think many of us can testify to a great time we've had in the teamspeak server he haphazardly hands out to strangers, where both old and new players can gather together and play a game for what it is: a game.

Praise be ShadowIchigo. May we hold this day in his memory forever.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

ShadowIchigo

Re: Praise be the Lord ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

kwok wrote:Gonna throw shout outs to the best personality in BK. He always puts smiles on everyone's faces and gets along with everyone. As thick as drama gets in BK, you can always count on ShadowIchigo to keep the mood light and keep people friendly. He is like the greatest ambassador, mediator, and gatherer of BK people. I think many of us can testify to a great time we've had in the teamspeak server he haphazardly hands out to strangers, where both old and new players can gather together and play a game for what it is: a game.

Praise be ShadowIchigo. May we hold this day in his memory forever.

HERESY!