Historical Add-on For Blitzkrieg mod

Here you can talk about other mods for COH.
Krieger Blitzer

Re: Historical Add-on For Blitzkrieg

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

XAHTEP39 wrote:Grey color is a mistake color for factory german vehicle; The factory color is "dunkelgelb" color in 1943 and later. Grey factory color is before 1943. :ugeek:

Idk honestly, but I love this grey color on Stugs and Nashorn anyways! :D

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Jalis wrote:Some gamers like game or riddle.
Upper front corner. the haltrack insignia is a woden cross on a circle that strongly suggest it a 11 th SS pzgr div Nordland vehicle. It had never fought in the western front.

You are very attentive, I don`t pay attention to SS insignia, which never fought in the western front, on Werhmaht halftrack really.
Tiger1996 wrote:
XAHTEP39 wrote:Grey color is a mistake color for factory german vehicle; The factory color is "dunkelgelb" color in 1943 and later. Grey factory color is before 1943. :ugeek:

Idk honestly, but I love this grey color on Stugs and Nashorn anyways! :D

We have different opinion in this problem :)

Is justforfun1 comes this topic and comment each suggestions? :roll:

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

In original bk, stug could have different camo/colours, and a skin is randomly give to produced units. I dont know if it s the same system in the add on.

For the haltrack inaccuracy, mistake dont come from the author directly. it s a skin bk used before the add on.

Krieger Blitzer

Clearly it looks like that justforfun1 had been actually annoyed regarding some stuff of which is being discussed about here on this thread previously, however that I 'think' he still could come back again at some point! :)

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Jalis wrote:In original bk, stug could have different camo/colours, and a skin is randomly give to produced units. I dont know if it s the same system in the add on.

For the haltrack inaccuracy, mistake dont come from the author directly. it s a skin bk used before the add on.

Hetzer and JagdPanther has random camo (3 and 2 skins accordingly).
StuG.IIIG which build from factory has 1 skin (photo №4), it is ok skin but if skins may be random, it is nice. But why "calling" StuG.IIIG is without skin (photo №3)?

Tiger1996 wrote:Clearly it looks like that justforfun1 had been actually annoyed regarding some stuff of which is being discussed about here on this thread previously, however that I 'think' he still could come back again at some point! :)

Maybe justforfun1 has other "link", where possible to say this suggestions or say that he "come back again at this topic" for look suggestions? :)

Krieger Blitzer

XAHTEP39 wrote:Hetzer and JagdPanther has random camo (3 and 2 skins accordingly).

Maybe justforfun1 has other "link", where possible to say this suggestions or say that he "come back again at this topic" for look suggestions? :)

In original Bk it's true about that Hetzers have random camo (same with the add on btw) depending on the map environment actually! But JPs too???!!! No they aren't...

I can't confirm to u right now if he is coming back to this topic or not, but if not.. I will be sending u another link later if u want to contact him!

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Tiger1996 wrote:
XAHTEP39 wrote:Hetzer and JagdPanther has random camo (3 and 2 skins accordingly).

In original Bk it's true about that Hetzers have random camo (same with the add on btw) depending on the map environment actually! But JPs too???!!! No they aren't...

I can't confirm to u right now if he is coming back to this topic or not, but if not.. I will be sending u another link later if u want to contact him!

Yes, I know exactly, that JagdPanthers have two random camos, I checkes it in early BK-MOD 4.8 versions. I sure, that actually version of BK-MOD has 2 JagdPanther`s camos too.

if you do not difficult, say justforfun1 about my suggestions in this topic ;)

Krieger Blitzer

Hmm... What are the 2 different JP camos???!!! Isn't it more like.. 'brown' maybe?! Or more accurately I mean that this one is actually the only which is represented at both the original Bk skins and even through the add on:- https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4134/473 ... 2de0_b.jpg
Am I wrong??!! If yes; then what is the other camo u r talking about?!

It's not difficult at all, as I have already hinted him! Just waiting his response ;)

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

Jalis wrote:Hi XAHTEP39

look at picture 5, the halftrack. There is a true historical mistake. Can you find it ?

Absolutely true, i didn't changes all vehicles skins in bk, the viking division isn't supposed to be there indeed, maybe in another patch if i have time, there is still few skins and vehicles insignias who aren't corrected, when i started the D-Day i said that i will not changed bk skins, then i made some, but still some needs to be changed, i currently gathering some Normandy vehicles skins, will see later.

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Tiger1996 wrote:It's not difficult at all, as I have already hinted him! Just waiting his response ;)

Thank you very much! ;)
justforfun1 wrote:
Jalis wrote:Hi XAHTEP39

look at picture 5, the halftrack. There is a true historical mistake. Can you find it ?

Absolutely true, i didn't changes all vehicles skins in bk, the viking division isn't supposed to be there indeed, maybe in another patch if i have time, there is still few skins and vehicles insignias who aren't corrected, when i started the D-Day i said that i will not changed bk skins, then i made some, but still some needs to be changed, i currently gathering some Normandy vehicles skins, will see later.

Ouu! Justforfun1, hi! :)
Can you comment my suggestions about camos/skins in current "Hist.addon D-Day 1944"?
http://forum.bkmod.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=307&start=25#p3996
What is your opinion? :?:

Krieger Blitzer

Hahahaha... But I think that he already said his opinion mate! ^^ More or less he must have surely seen all the suggestions, and I believe they will be considered 'somehow' as he shortly even said "Will see later_If i have time".. ;)

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

Hi guys, so to start the Stug & Nashorn camo is perfectly fine, not all units were camo painted even in Normandy, regarding the Sdkfz Pak36 its absolutely normal that there is no camo because the model is coming from the Pak 36 squad, and actually its still very fine to me and pretty accurate without any camo on it, the MG 42 (Lehr) Squad is shared with the PE elite units simply because its impossible to use a PE or WH unit symbol, the COH engine is sharing that symbol for both units (PE/WH) so i decided to put a Panzer Lehr MG squad for both factions, which is actually pretty accurate as the SS & Lehr Divisions were sharing forces to push back allies in Normandy, regarding the mirrored SS collar insignias of the 17th SS Pz Div. its normal, again the fault of the COH system, can't do anything about it, the Stormtroopers don't have camo helmets simply because i already have all the SS units with camo helmets and its more than enough, the 2 pz div. had some regiments with camo helmets indeed, but some without as well which is the case of my stormtroops in game, like i said will see if i have the time to reskin some wrong division insignias of BK vehicles, i don't think there is a lot, but still demanding some good work, i worked more than 8 month almost every day on Afrika 43 and more than a year if you include D-Day 44, so now im making a break, a big one ;)

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

Back in Black!
new stuff are coming, the M3 Grant is available but need to be fixed and resized, when it will be done i will implement it in the add-on, one thing who's ready to rumble is the new Panzer III Ausf. L with his 50mm KwK 39/L60, this will be in the next Afrika 43 version (V 1.2.) ;)
burning steel ahead...

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

New Panzer commander with panzer field cap soon in V1.2.

Eldrak1911

Post by Eldrak1911 »

Yeah ! I love this Addon, thanks a lot for your work :)
Hey, i'm a bat, man !

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

For the first time in COH the First Sherman model who enter the war in Africa, the 1942 Sherman Mk II !
Soon in V2.

Last edited by justforfun1 on 15 Oct 2015, 06:25, edited 2 times in total.

Krieger Blitzer

Thumbs up! ^_^

PiotrW

Post by PiotrW »

Hello ! Help Needed !

D-Day and Afrika 43 addons for Blitzkrieg mod, are really close to release.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/historical-add-on-for-bk-mod
But some translations need to be finished before release.
If only someone could provide some help...

Just like justforfun1 said:

"AFRIKA 43 will be released very soon, i need translators to translate the last lines! (4 english lines in total) Please PM me if you want to help! i need POLISH/RUSSIAN/ITALIAN/SPANISH/GERMAN translators, after that AFRIKA 43 V2 will be released!
Thanks!"

Krieger Blitzer

I don't think he needs this anymore... ^^ As he is already about to release by now! ;-)

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

I can to make Russian translation (I make it for 4.9.5 yet), and not only 4 lines, but can to re-translate other lines (it is not many lines in Africa mod).
Where is JFF1? 8-)

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

Attachments
oip.jpg
Last edited by justforfun1 on 07 Apr 2016, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.

PiotrW

Post by PiotrW »

O
M
G
!

MeSoHappyNow !:D

Krieger Blitzer

Finally!!! :D

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

what's with the hype?, that addod has been around for ages, i don't get it

PiotrW

Post by PiotrW »

Jagdpanther wrote:what's with the hype?, that addod has been around for ages, i don't get it

Oh please...

-new units/models
-new AI
-new textures
-new maps

Justforfun1 made bigger progerss in his mod over last year, than Blitzkrieg mod since v4.8 :D