Historical Add-on For Blitzkrieg mod

Here you can talk about other mods for COH.
Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Historical Add-on For Blitzkrieg mod

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

***APPROVED HISTORICAL ADD-ON FOR BLITZKRIEG MOD***

This is not our mod and we are not working on it, for more informations regarding Historical add-on ask directly his creator "Justforfun1" on the Historical add-on Moddb page.

Historical and realistic ww2 textures add-on for Blitzkrieg mod, with a new north African battle mode (Afrika Korps versus 8th Army), including tons of new units and desert maps, online multiplayer compatible and players versus players balanced, made by justforfun1.

Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/historical-add-on-for-bk-mod
Attachments
NEW HISTO.png
Last edited by Panzerblitz1 on 06 Apr 2016, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.

MeatshieldNZ

Re: Historical Add-on For Blitzkrieg

Post by MeatshieldNZ »

Oh awesome, cant wait to try the Kiwi and Aussie LRDG!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I really can't wait as well... No doubts this is going to be an awesome add on as it obviously seems!

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

Hello dear Blitzkrieger! hope all is good, Im Justforfun1 the creator of Historical add-on for Blitzkrieg mod, im preparing Afrika 43 for Blitzkrieg mod Seey ya!
J.
Last edited by justforfun1 on 28 Sep 2015, 13:33, edited 3 times in total.

ADB

Post by ADB »

Great work!!! Release date?! :mrgreen:

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I am just curious about the trees
axis:
1. Tank IV and Tiger unlock before 88? oO shouldnt the tiger not come after the 88 as the axis put them into a tank after they saw their performance in combat?
2. In the ower left side is it blitzkrieg ability and then Airstrike unlock? its cool if so as this is then real Blitzkrieg:D
3. The inf unlocks arround the HT are kind or stortmooper or?

allis:

1.Churchill-Airstikre-25 pounder? and then priest in a another subtree?oO
2. what about tankbusters or shermans and M3 Lee/Grant which played a major role in north africa? Or matilda III (Queen of the desert:D)?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

I guess that sadly there are no models available for the Matilda neither the Grant... :(

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

Some units exist like the "Grant" but can't be used without permission because they are MoW copyrighted models, when i was saying "new" meant "new" for bk platform, not new as "model" if you check my moddb page all credits and thanks are in good place next to the models, of course im using existing models with the agreement of the people who created them, im not a 3D artist, unfortunatelly very few are still active for COH1, but i can tell one thing Afrika 43 is unique in a lot of ways and created by me and my co-coder, this whole thing will be very new for sure, all units are new (Skins/arts/models/icons etc...) and never been seen elsewhere ;) with the possibility to Launch and play Blitzkrieg Mod with the D-Day historical add-on or to start with Afrika 43, a very cool thing indeed.

More news soon.
J.

PiotrW

Post by PiotrW »

Hello.
Just saw that new Afrika maps and Unit Book are ready to download :)

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Its going to KICK ASS!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I read the units book and I fear that Brits have less units which are also weaker than German counterparts. I really hope this add-on won't be unbalanced or pro-axis.

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

This add-on will NOT be pro axis, and the balance can't be showned on a unit book ;) you will play it and you'll see.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I really hope so. I have a question.
THE NEXT DOWNLOAD WILL BE THE INSTALLER OF THE NEW "D-DAY JUNE 1944" and "AFRIKA 43" ADD-ON FOR BLITZKRIEG MOD, THE OLD D-DAY JUNE 1944 ADD-ON FILE IS NOW NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Does that mean that it won't be possible to play Afrika without D-Day? Do I have to install both? I would like to have only Afrika, because I am used to current look of units ;).

Krieger Blitzer

The Afrika add on also is already going to include different look of icons exactly in the same method as the D-Day one btw! Not only new unit skins I mean...

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

JimQwilleran wrote:I really hope so. I have a question.
THE NEXT DOWNLOAD WILL BE THE INSTALLER OF THE NEW "D-DAY JUNE 1944" and "AFRIKA 43" ADD-ON FOR BLITZKRIEG MOD, THE OLD D-DAY JUNE 1944 ADD-ON FILE IS NOW NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Does that mean that it won't be possible to play Afrika without D-Day? Do I have to install both? I would like to have only Afrika, because I am used to current look of units ;).

It says that you can choose Bk (original) or bk with the D-Day June 1944 add-on or Afrika 43 with the new installer & Launcher, if you want to play only the original bk & Afrika 43 you can but you will need to install the historical add-on system. (installer + launcher)

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Oh, thanks!

justforfun1

Post by justforfun1 »

Historical add-on 1.1 for Blitzkrieg mod is available here http://www.moddb.com/mods/historical-add-on-for-bk-mod including Afrika 43 and D-Day add on.
Have fun!
J.
Attachments
AFRIKA43.jpg
Last edited by justforfun1 on 15 May 2015, 07:43, edited 7 times in total.

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Kamerades!
"D-Day June 1944" hist.addon is excellent, skins/camo and ranks are best! Thanks for efforts! :!:
But there are some models are required camoflage now:
1. PE Nashorn is simple grey:
2. WH Stuh.42 didn`t have camo:
3. If you "call" random Pz.IVH/Stug.IV "late"/StuG.IIIG with inf.squad (850MP), that "calling" StuG.IIIG is without camo:
4. ... although StuG.IIIG, which is builded in factory, has good camo:
5. Sdkfz.251/10 with 37-mm Pak36 has camo, but why cannon is simply grey?

Inf.units are very detailed, I like to contemplate them on "pause" or at the end of battle :shock: :)
But I have some suggestion about skins of infantry :arrow:
6. Why PE MG42 crewmans are such as WH (Lehr) MG42 crewmans (and Lehr`s icon in miniwindow of squad) ? Maybe PE MG42 crewmans should be such as PE panzergrenadiers (on photo №7) (360MP):
7. PE panzergrenadiers (360MP) have proper emblems...
8. ... but PE heavy infantry (435MP) has wrong "mirror" emblems:
9. WH stormtroopers have a simple green helmets on heads:
10. ...but maybe all or some units in stormtrooper squad should give camo helmet, such as helmets of Sdkfz.234/3 crewmans:
11. About WH sniper:
he has only camo cape, in my opinion, he must have camo helmet (such as a crewmans of Sdkfz. 234/3 - photo №10) with foliage (such as a PE sniper or a squardleader of PE heavy infantry - photo №8) and camo trousers (such as a squardleader of WH stormtroopers - photo №9).

I hope, that my argumentation is understandably and reasonably and possible to carry out :geek: ;) I wish Bk-MOD and Hist.addon`s team good luck and strength health! 8-)

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Mirrored insignias is normal, its the coh engine and system, you can't do anything about it.

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

Hi XAHTEP39

look at picture 5, the halftrack. There is a true historical mistake. Can you find it ?

Krieger Blitzer

I think that the grey is really fine with Nashorn and Stugs... Or u want everything to be colored in camo skins??? :P Also, who cares about what color should the cannon be covered in!!! Again; grey is just fine there as it was even the factory skin of several German machines being remained without any painting I guess..

However that if there is something that should be really done, it would be with the JP then as I do believe! ^^
Would be looking much better with this I swear:-
http://data3.primeportal.net/tanks/thom ... _of_83.jpg

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Mirrored insignias is normal, its the coh engine and system, you can't do anything about it.

But why PE panzergrenadiers (360MP) have proper insignias on photo №7? Is it troubles to move proper insignias from PE panzergrenadiers (360MP) instead wrong insignias of PE heavy grenadiers (435MP) ? :?:
Jalis wrote:Hi XAHTEP39
look at picture 5, the halftrack. There is a true historical mistake. Can you find it ?

Say about mistake directly without puzzles :) :idea:

EDIT ->
Tiger1996 wrote:I think that the grey is really fine with Nashorn and Stugs... Or u want everything to be colored in camo skins??? :P Also, who cares about what color should the cannon be covered in!!! Again; grey is just fine there as it was even the factory skin of several German machines being remained without any painting I guess..

However that if there is something that should be really done, it would be with the JP then as I do believe! ^^
Would be looking much better with this I swear:-
http://data3.primeportal.net/tanks/thom ... _of_83.jpg

Grey color is a mistake color for factory german vehicle; The factory color is "dunkelgelb" color in 1943 and later. Grey factory color is before 1943. :ugeek:
And yes, if almost all vehicles in "Hist.addon D-Day 1944" have camo skins, thats why some vehicles didn`t have camo, and moreover have not correct factory skin? :?:

Yes, JagdPanther with zimmerit is cool ;)
Last edited by XAHTEP39 on 23 May 2015, 13:29, edited 3 times in total.

Krieger Blitzer

BTW, it's worth to mention that 'originally' there is a bug with the HQ PE PanzerGrenadiers (360MP) showing no feet.. but this is fixed as they have visible feet by using this add on! ;)

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

Some gamers like game or riddle.

Upper front corner. the haltrack insignia is a woden cross on a circle that strongly suggest it a 11 th SS pzgr div Nordland vehicle. It had never fought in the western front.