Historical Add-on For Blitzkrieg mod

Here you can talk about other mods for COH.
Lartza

Re: Historical Add-on For Blitzkrieg mod

Postby Lartza » 05 May 2019, 11:09

Panzerblitz1 wrote:
Lartza wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Well it means you guys have serious problems with your installations, im not encounter such thing with the addon.

Seems it's the historical addon doing it. We tried to play regular BK with it and it froze still. Uninstalled and played straight from steam and everything works again. Didn't try Afrika without historical if that is even possible.

It can’t be, if it froze means you have a problem on your end.
1- do you have steam, coh, bk and the addon on the same hardrive?
2- did you installed correctly bk mod?
3- did you installed correctly the addon?

Thousand of players including myself don’t have problems, and no report so far has been made regarding that.

Steam is on C:, coh, bk and addon are on D: in a secondary steamapps folder, BK mod works alone and addon seems to work better in 1v1 against an AI.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 05 May 2019, 12:48

Well if you don’t have all your apps and games in the same location and have a limited machine, you are having the troubles you experience, put ALL in the same hardrive and you will see your problems will be solved.

Lartza

Postby Lartza » 07 May 2019, 18:02

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Well if you don’t have all your apps and games in the same location and have a limited machine, you are having the troubles you experience, put ALL in the same hardrive and you will see your problems will be solved.

I don't get how Steam being on an SSD is an issue. All the game parts are on a 7200rpm HDD. I'm using an i7-3770k which albeit old shouldn't struggle with an ADDON when the base mod works, also GTX 980.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Postby Panzerblitz1 » 08 May 2019, 13:31

I don’t get it either! Its just a fact, try what i just told u guys and your problems will be fixed.
The addon is directly connected to bk mod, put all in the same location.

Make sure in your company of heroes relaunch folder you have bk mod and afrika 43 (the histo addon) folders.

Black Panther

Postby Black Panther » 15 May 2019, 23:44

Ok, there is a way to turn-on supression aura for soldiers?

Return to “Other mods”