Search found 679 matches

by Shanks
15 Jan 2019, 20:26
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: Doctrine Rework Survey
Replies: 31
Views: 2483

Re: Doctrine Rework Survey

Idk what bullshit this panzerfather is talking about. . Hahhahahaha, this is bullying :geek: They should be kinder to the people who come to the forum to express their ideas, maybe one day panzerfather be the champion of bk ..... Also, just for this reason I told tiger 1996 a long time ago, to make...
by Shanks
15 Jan 2019, 11:51
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: Poor Doctrine Design - Luft
Replies: 176
Views: 15823

Re: Poor Doctrine Design - Luft

The New BK Champion wrote:Luft is strong not beacuse it's good itself, it's because somewhy people don't know how to counter it



it's totally true
by Shanks
13 Jan 2019, 23:24
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff
Replies: 50
Views: 2049

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

the stupa is very effective against tanks, to give two examples, you can extract up to 60% of a jumbo with only one shot and kill the crusader in one shot ... not to mention that you can kill a whole peloton if you have luck, and you have a greater chance of this happening if that unit has already r...
by Shanks
13 Jan 2019, 16:55
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff
Replies: 50
Views: 2049

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

if you say that the stupa is not better than two stug 42 ........ why do you want it in bk doc? :D

In addition, the grille requires ammunition for shot , the Stupa does not
by Shanks
13 Jan 2019, 11:06
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: Ranger banzai charge
Replies: 12
Views: 562

Re: Ranger banzai charge

I have no problem destroying an emplacement with rangers .... one question ... do you play pvp?
by Shanks
12 Jan 2019, 10:53
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: 2v2, Bizory. Allies Win
Replies: 2
Views: 6637

Re: 2v2, Bizory. Allies Win

mefisto plays very badly, you lost because of mefisto, is a fucking noob ...... joke :lol:
by Shanks
11 Jan 2019, 11:33
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff
Replies: 50
Views: 2049

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

well, being honest, almost nobody uses def doc in pvp, except me... and certainly def doc should not lack an offensive unit, in fact no one doctrine should lack this type of units, currently def doc already has enough nerf due to the ease that the allies have of destroying an emplacement, and the st...
by Shanks
11 Jan 2019, 00:27
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff
Replies: 50
Views: 2049

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

It would be super hard for the player to have enough resources for the Stupa and Tiger tank at the same time.. remember he can only bring 1 Stupa or 2 cheaper Stuh, and it's his choice.. It's not hard, believe me, you know I'm a def doc fan, and I know that so many resources you can have in pvp, an...
by Shanks
10 Jan 2019, 19:20
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff
Replies: 50
Views: 2049

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

kwok wrote:If stupa moves to bk, what would differentiate the stupa and stuh42?


the stupa is 10 times better than a stug 42, stupa + maultier and tiger would be brutal, but I do not really object hahaha
by Shanks
10 Jan 2019, 14:26
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff
Replies: 50
Views: 2049

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

@Mr.FeministDonut..yes, and the Stupa for bk it would be insane and brutal
by Shanks
09 Jan 2019, 12:39
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff
Replies: 50
Views: 2049

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

you talk about 4 hellcat m10 and jackson, but everything will cost you fuel, is the big difference, you only spend 1800 MP for two tigers, and cost 0 in fuel ... I also do not know if you know that bk has askill that gives you MP in exchange for ammunition and if I'm not mistaken are 900 of MP, addi...
by Shanks
09 Jan 2019, 08:07
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff
Replies: 50
Views: 2049

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

5 cp for the tiger, then you only need 1800 MP for two tigers, an even better option than to bring a single AS tiger that would obviously cost you more cp and 1550 MP ..... what would have with doc armor to counteract such monstrousness?
by Shanks
09 Jan 2019, 06:12
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff
Replies: 50
Views: 2049

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

it's obvious that bk champion was just kidding, two tigers for that amount of MP would destroy your butt, the tiger is fine like this, I just feel that keeping fully equipped WM infantry is not worth it and this is just what you it subtracts power (for example I think that in 2 cp the infantry of bk...
by Shanks
01 Jan 2019, 21:16
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: More accurate descriptions are needed
Replies: 17
Views: 1443

Re: More accurate descriptions are needed

the updates of mg 42 can only have them in the def doctrine of WM, and you can have it in two bunkers, one will cost you 50 and the other 100 ammunition, the 100 ammunition also enables you mortar artillery (if you have mortars, can shoot farther thanks to the bunker, assuming the mortar is too far ...
by Shanks
31 Dec 2018, 17:46
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: nebel 150 mm or 210 mm
Replies: 10
Views: 497

Re: nebel 150 mm or 210 mm

Yes, definitely the caliope is good, what is wrong are the nebel that do not hit anything and gives you too much time to flee ..... no one was talking about the stupa ... why do you mention it? hahajhaa
by Shanks
31 Dec 2018, 00:38
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: 3v3 LaFiere and the little Sherman that could
Replies: 1
Views: 6530

Re: 3v3 LaFiere and the little Sherman that could

I think they thought they could win with a CPU, they underestimated us...in any case, we strongly repel the first units of them, gg
by Shanks
30 Dec 2018, 21:13
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: nebel 150 mm or 210 mm
Replies: 10
Views: 497

Re: nebel 150 mm or 210 mm

That's my point, it does not help you to do 270 damage if you do not hit anything, besides the caliope is a huge rain of rockets, which means ... much more effective sorry, i have to correct myself. I have different files over different versions saved on my pc. The latest patch fixed the calliope l...
by Shanks
30 Dec 2018, 11:03
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: nebel 150 mm or 210 mm
Replies: 10
Views: 497

Re: nebel 150 mm or 210 mm

That's my point, it does not help you to do 270 damage if you do not hit anything, besides the caliope is a huge rain of rockets, which means ... much more effective
by Shanks
29 Dec 2018, 23:58
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: nebel 150 mm or 210 mm
Replies: 10
Views: 497

nebel 150 mm or 210 mm

the dispersion of nebel is very big (terror or SE) ,Increased AoE does not compensate the nerf... could be reduced a little? ... has double penalization, is slower to fall and has more dispersion, it does not seem fair.compared with the jeep with US missiles that can make all your troops run, even k...
by Shanks
26 Dec 2018, 01:08
Forum: Announcements
Topic: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Replies: 11
Views: 9111

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Merry Christmas for all !!!! ...too, Father Christmas "K" played today 1v1 with me, I was surprised
by Shanks
25 Dec 2018, 04:45
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: Rifle AT nade being OP, crushing nazis faces
Replies: 51
Views: 1659

Re: Rifle AT nade being OP, crushing nazis faces

Jacob_PL wrote:Hello.

I am the Relic expert Chifyo (or Viper) talked about.
Worked for Relic Entertainment since it was founded in 1997 in Vancouver, Canada.


Hello,
If what you said is true, it is an honor that you have commented in this forum
by Shanks
22 Dec 2018, 02:00
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: Armor engineer and CW over repair ability
Replies: 18
Views: 841

Re: Armor engineer and CW over repair ability

kwok wrote:I see what you're saying though, how would you balance the situation?


reducing the price of the panzer H, or reducing the damage of the hellcat .. what I mean is that the hellcat is a small achilles but only in ambush
by Shanks
21 Dec 2018, 23:40
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: I got one shotted twice in a game (5% twice? that unlucky?)
Replies: 2
Views: 7003

Re: Got one shotted twice in a game (5% twice? that unlucky?)

the tiger sucks, they improved their accuracy, but for some reason, lately any sherman kills him ... the developers make changes without announcing it,maybe ... something else, because the tiger takes so long to repair? ,,, it's too much unfair, because the pershing is obviously repaired much faster...
by Shanks
21 Dec 2018, 21:04
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: Rifle AT nade being OP, crushing nazis faces
Replies: 51
Views: 1659

Re: Rifle AT nade being OP, crushing nazis faces

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:
Shanks wrote:your file is definitely damaged

I can run it fine :/



now I remember that there are some maps that you can not upload to the forum, because the repetition is automatically damaged
by Shanks
21 Dec 2018, 16:18
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: Rifle AT nade being OP, crushing nazis faces
Replies: 51
Views: 1659

Re: Rifle AT nade being OP, crushing nazis faces

your file is definitely damaged

Go to advanced search