Search found 176 matches

by PanzarFather
23 Jan 2021, 19:50
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: Worst Update since a long time
Replies: 8
Views: 349

Re: Worst Update since a long time

Lets beginn with 1. In the last matches i could enjoy as Airborne, it was as an allie pretty pretty easy ;) Stomped my german counterparts in the ground. As an german it is more.... frustrating and quite ridiculous when you see what happend to the airborne guys. The Update System for their Weaponry...
by PanzarFather
18 Dec 2020, 18:12
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: The Wirbelwind Flak Panzer
Replies: 69
Views: 2321

Re: The Wirbelwind Flak Panzer

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
18 Dec 2020, 18:03
Hmm, that's weird... Then why the Wirbelwind seems to perform much worse in game? Something seems off.
Agreed.

Maybe they have done some shadownerfing?
by PanzarFather
18 Dec 2020, 17:23
Forum: General - CoH1 / BKMOD1
Topic: This is how AB rocks!
Replies: 9
Views: 831

Re: This is how AB rocks!

Point is, AB is very strong, even stronger than Luftwaffe in general, so there is no reason to claim otherwise.
by PanzarFather
16 Dec 2020, 22:24
Forum: General - CoH1 / BKMOD1
Topic: This is how AB rocks!
Replies: 9
Views: 831

This is how AB rocks!

As I have stated many times before. AB is one of the strongest American doctrines and here is the reasons why: Reason 1: AB can spot anywhere on the map, at any time and it doesn't matter if axis has AA settlements in the area. AB can drop spotters and see the area for a short period of time anyway....
by PanzarFather
16 Dec 2020, 20:18
Forum: Mapping Corner
Topic: Map creation poll
Replies: 13
Views: 674

Re: Map creation poll

From what I can see on the pictures, it looks rather nice!
by PanzarFather
12 Dec 2020, 14:21
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: The Wirbelwind Flak Panzer
Replies: 69
Views: 2321

Re: The Wirbelwind Flak Panzer

Quick calculations show the following: Wirbel: Acc at long range = 70% Burst per Second = 32 Avg damage = 3.5 Target Table Modifiers = 2.5 Ok, but try this instead and most of us will problebly be happy. Wirbel: Acc at long range = 70% Burst per Second = 32 Avg damage = 5 Target Table Modifiers = 4
by PanzarFather
12 Dec 2020, 11:05
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: The Wirbelwind Flak Panzer
Replies: 69
Views: 2321

Re: The Wirbelwind Flak Panzer

Ok! I suggest we make the Wirbel like this then:

Wirbel:
Acc at long range = 70%
Burst per Second = 32
Avg damage = 5
Target Table Modifiers = 4
by PanzarFather
11 Dec 2020, 18:23
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: The Wirbelwind Flak Panzer
Replies: 69
Views: 2321

Re: The Wirbelwind Flak Panzer

Anyway, I say as Mantis say:

Make Wirbelwind more deadly vs infantry. Now is Wirbel unplayable and thrown out money. (manpower).

I'd like to add that there shouldn't be any PC unlock for the Wirbelwind.
by PanzarFather
08 Dec 2020, 23:07
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP allied (PanzerFather) summary
Replies: 9
Views: 452

Re: OP allied (PanzerFather) summary

I don't know, why would Kwok lock it? They might have their reasons. As I said, INCASE they delete it, I made this post. :lol: So you suspect we would delete that topic "so that people cannot see it" but for some reason we would not delete this one so that people can see it anyway? :lol: what.jpg H...
by PanzarFather
08 Dec 2020, 19:12
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP allied (PanzerFather) summary
Replies: 9
Views: 452

Re: OP allied (PanzerFather) summary

This is a personal attack. Lol. What exacly is a personal attack in my main-thread and against who? It should be deleted. I feel offended. When you made this http://forum.bkmod.net/viewtopic.php?p=36057#p36057 the intention to trivialize everything I say about allies being OP, and make fun of me to...
by PanzarFather
08 Dec 2020, 17:50
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP allied (PanzerFather) summary
Replies: 9
Views: 452

Re: OP allied (PanzerFather) summary

Walderschmidt wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 17:48
Why would they delete it?

Wald
I don't know, why would Kwok lock it? They might have their reasons. As I said, INCASE they delete it, I made this post.
by PanzarFather
08 Dec 2020, 17:46
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP allied (PanzerFather) summary
Replies: 9
Views: 452

Re: OP allied (PanzerFather) summary

Walderschmidt wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 17:42
Lol

Just because thread is locked, doesn’t mean people can’t still read it, and what was actually said.

Wald
Yes, but incase Kwok or Mark deletes it, I wanted to repond and also give a summary on what the tread was all about.
by PanzarFather
08 Dec 2020, 17:35
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP allied (PanzerFather) summary
Replies: 9
Views: 452

OP allied (PanzerFather) summary

Since Kwok locked the thread, I just wanted to show a summary on what happend on the original thread if Kwok deletes it. Note: It was a bit messy, I didn't include Diablo or Devilfish last posts since that would distract from the main thread in this summary. https://forumbilder.com/images/2020/12/08...
by PanzarFather
08 Dec 2020, 14:03
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP Allied (PanzerFather)
Replies: 19
Views: 535

Re: OP Allied (PanzerFather)

Diablo wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 12:50
Oh i forgot to make it unmistakenly clear, my bad: the signature is a joke. An ironic statement parodying the popular notion of bias this bias that.

Cheers
There you go. Wald jokes with me and I joke with him back.
by PanzarFather
08 Dec 2020, 12:28
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP Allied (PanzerFather)
Replies: 19
Views: 535

Re: OP Allied (PanzerFather)

But it's okay for Wald to try to make fun of PanzerFather by constantly signing his posts with "Kwok is an allied fanboy! AND SO IS DICKY AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL" It's his signature.. and has been for longer than you first started posting, quite likely even before you jo...
by PanzarFather
07 Dec 2020, 23:14
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: Tiger Spam
Replies: 8
Views: 313

Re: Tiger Spam

Sigh, another post from Warhawk when he wants to nerf axis units... why not make a special side-mod to all the allies fanboys when axis units littlerly do zero damage, and then they can just bomb axis bases for hours.
by PanzarFather
07 Dec 2020, 22:36
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP Allied (PanzerFather)
Replies: 19
Views: 535

Re: OP Allied (PanzerFather)

Dear mr. Father of all panzers, Out of now quite numerous games we've played, there is not a single game where you, haze and gladiotop defeated us playing as Allies. Only a single victory as axis if I recall correctly. So hardly could it felt much easier to fight as allies when you've never won as ...
by PanzarFather
07 Dec 2020, 22:33
Forum: General - CoH1 / BKMOD1
Topic: leig 18 75mm gun
Replies: 44
Views: 1031

Re: leig 18 75mm gun

And I disagree with Tiger that "LeiG is absolutely fine except for damage vs tanks" - I just don't think that 99% chance to hit infantry (cover, no cover, static, on the move...doesn't matter), is "absolutely OK". Well, i would probably tell that Lieg18 isn't a big deal to say the least.. mainly fo...
by PanzarFather
07 Dec 2020, 21:31
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP Allied (PanzerFather)
Replies: 19
Views: 535

Re: OP Allied (PanzerFather)

Calls me an allied fanboy yet constantly calls allied OP OP OP. You're the allied fanboy. And a liar to boot. Wald Where have a lied? You lied here . cry ly PanzerFather.PNG You first say I'm crying about something. Then you say I always constantly agree to buff allies when someone else is "crying"...
by PanzarFather
07 Dec 2020, 20:14
Forum: Balancing & Suggestions
Topic: What's next?
Replies: 43
Views: 1522

Re: What's next?

Mantis wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 14:40
7- LUFT need arty barrage unlockable from garages( LEIG18).
8- Nerf RAF SAS Rambos.
9- Boost dmg and suppression for Whirbelwind little bit.
Thank you for bringing sanity to this forum!
by PanzarFather
07 Dec 2020, 19:47
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP Allied (PanzerFather)
Replies: 19
Views: 535

Re: OP Allied (PanzerFather)

I assume you want to point out that I suck and I need my teammates to win. When there are games when me, hazee and Gladiatop play against Wurf, Theodisk and Agentdunham, and me and my friends win, and I claim that it felt much easier to fight as allies becuase I ""simply click to kill", "simply kil...
by PanzarFather
07 Dec 2020, 19:11
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP Allied (PanzerFather)
Replies: 19
Views: 535

Re: OP Allied (PanzerFather)

When I created that match, David and I sat and talked about trying out a tactic on the Bloody Gulch map to experience what it would have been like to move our main bases there. Something we never tried before and that was a bit semi-idiotic, but for fun.Suddenly popped up from nowhere for the first...
by PanzarFather
07 Dec 2020, 18:23
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP Allied (PanzerFather)
Replies: 19
Views: 535

Re: OP Allied (PanzerFather)

I am only posting this because PanzerFather keeps claiming that he wins easily vs "elite BK players although he as 0 experience with allied. Simply because allied are OP.". Here the proof lads. That was one of the most relaxing games i had in a very long time. Enjoy Btw, it doesn't matter if you co...
by PanzarFather
07 Dec 2020, 18:03
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: The top 10 of BK (fall of 2020)
Replies: 7
Views: 368

Re: The top 10 of BK (fall of 2020)

Wurf wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 13:40
This is very stupid...
Yeah, it is very stupid. Sometimes I win and sometimes you win, it's pretty even.
by PanzarFather
07 Dec 2020, 18:00
Forum: Matchmaking & Strategies
Topic: OP Allied (PanzerFather)
Replies: 19
Views: 535

Re: OP Allied (PanzerFather)

I am only posting this because PanzerFather keeps claiming that he wins easily vs "elite BK players although he as 0 experience with allied. Simply because allied are OP.". Here the proof lads. That was one of the most relaxing games i had in a very long time. Enjoy Btw, it doesn't matter if you co...